Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I wish a had such great music in my bathroom, then i'd have some ":lol:bathroom stories" to tell

:dancing:

I'm good thanks :smile1: We just got back from cinema - there were only us 2 and an old guy who was first talking to himself, then singing and then laughing :lol: At least movie was good - What happens in Vegas :cat:

heh that old guy mustve had one too many happy pills :lol:

I just finished watching the preview of that movie and wooow its pretty hilarious :lol:

i'll definitely check out the movie itself later :fishing:

:grinning: :hug:
and>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>onand>on :dancing: the music goes :dancing:

Emmm.. I am not in London ;) LONg eatON, Nottingham - land of Robin Hood and Mr Doh of course ;) :tongue:

heh that old guy mustve had one too many happy pills :lol:

I just finished watching the preview of that movie and wooow its pretty hilarious :lol:

i'll definitely check out the movie itself later :fishing:

Oh yeah, it's worth it ;) Next movie I'm going to see is 'Sex and the City' but probably without Adam this time :lol:

Emmm.. I am not in London ;) LONg eatON, Nottingham - land of Robin Hood and Mr Doh of course ;) :tongue:

Oh yeah, it's worth it ;) Next movie I'm going to see is 'Sex and the City' but probably without Adam this time :lol:

i went to see Indiana Jones today:grinning:

I wish a had such great music in my bathroom, then i'd have some ":lol:bathroom stories" to tell

:dancing:

:wave:heya, drag a speaker in your bathroom like i do, and dance and bathe:dancing:

I want to see that 'Hancock' movie, have you guys heard of this one?

Back