Reaction score
Craig London - Global Waves

craiglondon.jpg

Every 2nd & 4th Tuesdays Monthly

est: 09:00 - 10:00
gmt: 14:00 - 15:00
cet: 15:00 - 16:00
http://www.myspace.com/djcraiglondon

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

I can be both dude depending on scenerio :p, 1 more person than me is always a good thing :D

Good Morning!

Vocals!:music:

Hi inqui

Any details about the new store?

Got money burning a whole in me pocket:)

Hi inqui

Any details about the new store?

Got money burning a whole in me pocket:)

I was told the other day that we're waiting on the 'store' folks, but I don't have an ETA. I need a new AH shirt too, would be nice to have that online.

Afternoon all :)

Just added you on Facebook bud :) you came up in 'Friends you may know' :)

Nuts, you mean I have to log back into that thing? I just finished trying to keep up with all the requests, notifications and purchases... Did anyone else notice that Tomek bought the same person three times? :lol:

That's great, I'll click that friends button next time I'm in there. :hug:

Nuts, you mean I have to log back into that thing? I just finished trying to keep up with all the requests, notifications and purchases... Did anyone else notice that Tomek bought the same person three times? :lol:

That's great, I'll click that friends button next time I'm in there. :hug:

I dont think Tomek has accepted m request yet. I wish someone would buy me im only $550 :lol:

Where you coming from Will. I'll be driving back up North after if you need a lift :D

I dont think Tomek has accepted m request yet. I wish someone would buy me im only $550 :lol:

You should start a blog campaign... encourage people to buy you so that you can set the Guiness record for most expensive Facebook personality.

It might help get some exposure for your side gig also. :mask:

* iniqui looks for tracklist, sees none, adopts determined look, attempts an ID *

La Guitara?

I was told the other day that we're waiting on the 'store' folks, but I don't have an ETA. I need a new AH shirt too, would be nice to have that online.
Thanks for the info

I need to get Whitney a shirt,bought mine before I met her,I can use a new one too

Anyway back to the tunes:grinning:and work for that matter as well

Where you coming from Will. I'll be driving back up North after if you need a lift :D

Well I'm in Wrexham at the mo but if your gna take the M1 then It may be easier to drop me off in Northampton as my parents live there...

Where abouts are you from?

Back