In Groups: Moon, The (2), Nu NRG

785100418_m.jpg

URLs: VANDIT Management
Nunrg
Giuseppe Ottaviani on MySpace

m_558107b57bd746af966bffb141595c7d.jpg

* part II : with both eyes open

:mask:

Hey Polar - and others ;) - Quick question - Do you feel there is a difference when a dj plays on the decks compared to the Laptop thing, for a live show??

:dancing: To me, seeing a DJ being able to use the ' wheels of steel ' instead of a lousy laptop :bad: is way more cool :grinning:​

What a tune!!!!!!! :super:

:mask:

Hey Polar - and others ;) - Quick question - Do you feel there is a difference when a dj plays on the decks compared to the Laptop thing, for a live show??
As long as he plays good music I don't care.:)

:yes: When a DJ has some additional computers around - no problem. Yet if he's just a computer nerd - fiddling behind his tiny screen - nah :sleeping: :lol:

As long as he plays good music I don't care.:)

:sleeping: :lol: I want to see ' perform ' :w00t: a DJ when I visit a live event. Misja Helsloot did not disappoint in this respect ! :grinning:​

Shout "Misjaaaaaaaa" !!! and stay here and we'll see if he appears to put tracklist :P:dance:

:grinning: okay now ( calling me ' ori ' feels like calling a polarbear by his tail. Ever seen that big bear with the cute small tail ? :rofl: )

Whoa baby! What is this track?!?

I guess it's some mashup after all :cap:

Have to check stored data to get grips to the ' oldies ' name ( not straight at hand now :dontknow: )​

:sleeping: :lol: I want to see ' perform ' :w00t: a DJ when I visit a live event. Misja Helsloot did not disappoint in this respect ! :grinning:​
Yeah I know all these discussions on the net about this topic like back in the day it was Vinyl vs. CD.
People love debating their heads hot about these things but
at the end of the day the DJ is judged by the crowd if he got them dancing or not.
The rest are details imho. :wink:

Back