How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Sean Tyas. Nuffsaid.

Phunpark - Midnight (Sean Tyas Remix) :love: at first sight (hear)

:smile: Hey there, Vilence, Young Free. :wave::hug::friends: Vilence, how has been the weekend in Ireland ? :hmmm:

WOW :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Love this Goa Dubstep Tune
Phunpark - Midnight (Sean Tyas Remix)

:smile: Hey there, Vilence, Young Free. :wave::hug::friends: Vilence, how has been the weekend in Ireland ? :hmmm:

I spent 8 days there :)
It was amazing, Ireland is really beautiful, the party was amazing as well :) Defo looking forward to next time :)

I am very good in general, chilling at home after a very boring and long day at work :)

How are you?

ZAAAAAAHIIIIIIIIIIII

Sean Tyas & Bjorn Akesson - Zahi .. talkin bout the devil :)

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

I spent 8 days there :)
It was amazing, Ireland is really beautiful, the party was amazing as well :) Defo looking forward to next time :)

I am very good in general, chilling at home after a very boring and long day at work :)

How are you?
Oh, that is amazing. I thought you were there just for a wekend. It sounds like an epic time. What about the weather there ? :hmmm:

As for me, I still have some free time so I can have still a lot of fun listening to music. No parties planned for a few weeks because it looks empty over here. I must wait a bit but it is worth it. :)

:bravo::bravo:super Uplifting part yeah!!!:bravo::bravo: Akesson :dance::dance:

Oh, that is amazing. I thought you were there just for a wekend. It sounds like an epic time. What about the weather there ? :hmmm:

As for me, I still have some free time so I can have still a lot of fun listening to music. No parties planned for a few weeks because it looks empty over here. I must wait a bit but it is worth it. :)

It rains 90% of the time... and its 18 degrees in summer.. guess thats the bad side of Ireland.. :)

Back