24-08-2013 John Newall - Electronic Sessions Episode 001 guest mix Adam Ellis

What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 32 guests)

Above1stBase, danmark_ori+, CICA9THC+, John Newall, DJ Alex The Lion+, boow, tranced34, skilly bong, Arsen14, dmitriy2222

And there you are John, just waiting on you to post now :beer2:

F.Y.I., this is called Breaks!!

hey guys thanks for the kind words i hope u enjoy the show as much as i have enjoyed putting it together,i have some outstanding guest mixers coming up in the next few months and if all is well and popular enough then i shall advance to 2 hour show so get word spread :)

There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 32 guests)

Above1stBase, danmark_ori+, CICA9THC+, John Newall, DJ Alex The Lion+, boow, tranced34, skilly bong, Arsen14, dmitriy2222

And there you are John, just waiting on you to post now :beer2:

F.Y.I., this is called Breaks!!

:wave: :mml:

John Newall
John Newall
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for John Newall

Genres: House / Progressive / Tech / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

hey guys thanks for the kind words i hope u enjoy the show as much as i have enjoyed putting it together,i have some outstanding guest mixers coming up in the next few months and if all is well and popular enough then i shall advance to 2 hour show so get word spread :)
Cheers John! :beer2: Was great working with you again on putting this together. Just the thing on a 2-hour show is that... we'd need to move Ashley Bonsall from his slot if he agrees to it.

likewise bro,well i wouldnt want to move anyone thats been there previous to me so im sure we could rearrange something to suit everyone in future,wouldnt want ashley to move his slot

:wave: A bit sleepy. Did not sleep a single hour last night and been all day busy :) And how are things at you? :smile:
I'm okay. Was playing Quake 2 recently. I have done the single player mode for, maybe 20-25 times in my life. I think it's the best shooter ever (after Doom, of course)

likewise bro,well i wouldnt want to move anyone thats been there previous to me so im sure we could rearrange something to suit everyone in future,wouldnt want ashley to move his slot
I'm sending you a Facebook message on that now :book:

yea. I think that that in trance must be 33% of Tech, 33% of Uplift, 33% of Progressive and 1% of producer's soul.
:good:
if the tech part would not be after a nice breakdown i would not be so angry, i mean track like Eddie Bitar - rollercoaster original mix, billy gillies - daytona photographer remix or yesterday i heard Adam Ellis remix of the new Arctic Moon's tune Vallhalla such productions are really horrible for me

:good:
if the tech part would not be after a nice breakdown i would not be so angry, i mean track like Eddie Bitar - rollercoaster original mix, billy gillies - daytona photographer remix or yesterday i heard Adam Ellis remix of the new Arctic Moon's tune Vallhalla such productions are really horrible for me

For me - they are not. :|

why it seems to me that the two :hmmm:
Is typically not being used to a show with half-hour of the host then a half-hour guest mix the key words for you? This is what John's looking at for the first couple of monthly episodes for his show. :cap:

In terms of track names for John's half hour :book:

01. Joint Operations Centre - Under A Sea Of Birds [Subculture]
02. Simon Patterson & Blazer - Contraband (Blazer Mix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
05. Akira Kayosa & Hugh Tolland - Kaipara (Original Mix) [Titan Audio]

I'm looking for him to fill out the rest going into Adam's guest mix now :fishing:

Is typically not being used to a show with half-hour of the host then a half-hour guest mix the key words for you? This is what John's looking at for the first couple of monthly episodes for his show. :cap:
nope :ee:

:yes: :iagree: :flowers: Hello CICA9THC :friends: hi Above1stBase ! :good: :wave: :dancing:

There are currently 28 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 22 guests)

danmark_ori, CICA9THC+, DJ Alex The Lion+, skilly bong+, :wave: Arsen14, dmitriy2222

Hello Polar :wave:

Back