24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

you mean to tell me you never had a friend who would shower once a week ? :mask:

Those people usually turned out not to be a friend of mine.. o_O Most because they had no success in social life and had no class..

stinky friends are sometimes OK to have, what do you think....... just because they stink doesn't mean they are bad persons, right ? :mask:

Hi there!!!
I can tell that there is a "wasted with pot vs Asian cronical bullshitter" conversation goin on there!! Interesting really:lol::):mask:

Those people usually turned out not to be a friend of mine.. o_O Most because they had no success in social life and had no class..

let me ask you, on a scale of 1-100, how much do you think showering everyday implicates being successful in social life ? :mask:

stinky friends are sometimes OK to have, what do you think....... just because they stink doesn't mean they are bad persons, right ? :mask:

If they stink and YOU don't tell them they need to take more showers because they smell or whatsoever. You're wrong!.. When someone smells or when someone has poop on his face you should be telling that person. It's part of social being. You don't like the dirt and he doesn't want people to think that he stinks...

let me ask you, on a scale of 1-100, how much do you think showering everyday implicates being successful in social life ? :mask:

Nerds who play games all day don't shower. ( or at least I think those people shower way less. ) Game addicts usually don't have a social life either.. :)

Hi there!!!
I can tell that there is a "wasted with pot vs Asian cronical bullshitter" conversation goin on there!! Interesting really:lol::):mask:

Hey :) You know you want to join :lol:

Nerds who play games all day don't shower. ( or at least I think those people shower way less. ) Game addicts usually don't have a social life either.. :)

u r funny. :lol:

Hmmm this mashup is pretty n00b :noob: lol

If they stink and YOU don't tell them they need to take more showers because they smell or whatsoever. You're wrong!.. When someone smells or when someone has poop on his face you should be telling that person. It's part of social being. You don't like the dirt and he doesn't want people to think that he stinks...

no way i am gonna be the one to tell that person... what if he/she is sensitive and he/she never talks to me again... :( i usually keep quiet... and just smell away.. LOL !! :mask:

no way i am gonna be the one to tell that person... what if he/she is sensitive and he/she never talks to me again... :( i usually keep quiet... and just smell away.. LOL !! :mask:

I know it is hard. I've always had a stinky woman in my class. She had some bad smell coming from her armpits. Like harden old sweat. I never dared to tell her about her DISGUSTING SMELL either. :lol:

Back