24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

YAY, i killed it.... whooooooopeeeeeeeeee :dancing: :grinning:

but the bottom of my shoe is kind of smelling bad now.... :P

phew ! :blink:

:hug::kissing2:

do you know any download manager which i can run without installation? :tongue:

i don't think i can recall a single conversation between you and tab16 were you didn't talk about downloads and installation...... geezuz :unsure:

seriously, you need to expand more, get away from the tech crap and talk more about romancing her and giving her flowers ....:flowers:

follow the trail....... :mask:

:lol:

it's ok :hug: no need to be sorry :hug:

how are you? :smile1:
thank you :hug:
tired hehe..did a lot of cleaning
18.gif

i cant find any that does not require installation..i did find one but you'll need to install first and then create a portable copy and then uinstall lol

i don't think i can recall a single conversation between you and tab16 were you didn't talk about downloads and installation...... geezuz :unsure:

seriously, you need to expand more, get away from the tech crap and talk more about romancing her and giving her flowers ....:flowers:

i'm giving her more: mask: myself :mask:

do you know any software? :mask:

i cant find any that does not require installation.. i did find one but you'll need to install first and then create a portable copy and then uninstall lol

oh ! no........ you, too.... :blink:

not the trail again lol.

hellooooooo 90 degrees, what be happening, man ? :mask:

thank you :hug:
tired hehe..did a lot of cleaning
18.gif

i cant find any that does not require installation..i did find one but you'll need to install first and then create a portable copy and then uinstall lol
so just relax and listen to music :smile1:

that's good idea :tongue: will try it tomorrow :tongue:

Back