24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

toca me​

:mml::mml::mml::mml:

:love:baby:love:

the change of stile firts state had is unbearable, taking into acount there is not much trance producers of that quality right now....

Last edited:
the change of stile firts state had is unbearable, taking into acount there is not much trance producers of that quality right now....

there is :grinning: stay tuned here and you will see :super: im surprised how good producers there is..... for example robbie's set....such unknown names but amazingly good tunes still :grinning:

there is :grinning: stay tuned here and you will see :super: im surprised how good producers there is..... for example robbie's set....such unknown names but amazingly good tunes still :grinning:

i have not problems with this set tbh, i like it; what saddens me is that firts state joined the bandwagon and started producing electro; ilived the strong mechanical sounds that the trance of firts state had, but thats a thing of the past now:)

Yep. I, too, was pretty blown away when I found out. Doubly so since this is such a great set :music: :grinning:

ive seen a video of his spinning live...but cant find it anymore :mask: :super: he is great to think of his age :super:

Yes, that is one thing I am finding about ah.fm - they may not have all the big names but make up for it in raw talent. Which is actually rather refreshing. Young dj's who're "hungry" and put effort into each and every set.

* gradually getting aquainted with a whole new Saturday evening Prime Time contents .. .. .. *

so this is where the party's at, eh? :hug:

yeap ! :super:
:loveah: is the place to be ! :)

In the meantime, Tomek was so friendly to take over ' at the other side ' :lol:

i have not problems with this set tbh, i like it; what saddens me is that firts state joined the bandwagon and started producing electro; ilived the strong mechanical sounds that the trance of firts state had, but thats a thing of the past now:)

if First State starts to produce only electro im surprised...... it wont happen :mask:

First State feat Anita Kelsey - Falling rules :wub: :mask:

Yes, that is one thing I am finding about ah.fm - they may not have all the big names but make up for it in raw talent. Which is actually rather refreshing. Young dj's who're "hungry" and put effort into each and every set.

:super: < applause > my very thoughts, gotwf !

:music: after all, I'm not listining to DJ's , but to Trance tracks. And good mixing is not a exclusive attribute of the Big Names only ! :grinning:​

thats so true :grinning: im not after a big names...... im after a good music :super:
I would say Robbie beats Armin everytime :)

Back