24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

i loooooooooove manuelllllllll le sauxxxxxxx......... what an awesome settttttttt !!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

oooo...probably roaches having fun.

you think that was a swarm of roaches .... :wow: but roaches cannot fly that high can they ? :mask: and they cannot come to a complete stop so quickly and then speed away. :mask:

no. it wasn't roaches. :hug:

you think that was a swarm of roaches .... :wow: but roaches cannot fly that high can they ? :mask: and they cannot come to a complete stop so quickly and then speed away. :mask:

no. it wasn't roaches. :hug:
:lol:

if sean tyas was a girl, i would marry her. :grinning:

:dancing:

andy blueman - presbyopia.... chooooooooooooon !! :dancing:

1192621888.CR.BradLee-chicken_dance.gif

wooooohooooooooo i loooooooove all of youuuuuuuuu !!! dance with meeeeeeee....... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

yeah, mirella is very nice, she said she would set me up, and she never did. :( :cry:

oh ! well........ :dancing:

so i hope you'll manage to go there... :smile1:

their set at planet love was marvelous :wow: also last tatw... i mean that from goa...
hopefully..i'll need to ask my friends but i doubt they'll go :tongue:

hopefully..i'll need to ask my friends but i doubt they'll go :tongue:
that zouk club is damn good.. a&b, gaz, matt darey and others... here is different, most big names are on those massive parties, not clubs...

that zouk club is damn good.. a&b, gaz, matt darey and others... here is different, most big names are on those massive parties, not clubs...
that's probably because we dont get events here :tongue:

i'll take you there when you get here :)

Back