24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

No! Not at all :) That's a good thing. I'm just laughing a bit cause still don't know what gotwf really means :lol:

top secret. polar is only one i ever told. and i suspect he may well have forgotten by now... i'm mysterious type, eh? :lol:

top secret. polar is only one i ever told. and i suspect he may well have forgotten by now... i'm mysterious type, eh? :lol:

Yeah. Well my 'friend' from work has 'company' International Private Investigations. I will ask him :lol:

I'll close my eyes and I'll be there by your side :love:

*breathes in*

*breathes in...oh wait out*

Ok I think I've got this :grinning:

I like them as well :cat:

they're kinda romantic in a way :angel:
music030.gif

aye.. trying to read some tech docs... so popping in and out by your side.... actaully, my brain is mush. think I'm going to watch a dvd. catch you all later. enjoy the set :music: :hug:

aye.. trying to read some tech docs... so popping in and out by your side.... actaully, my brain is mush. think I'm going to watch a dvd. catch you all later. enjoy the set :music: :hug:

See ya around!

bye bye mystery man :) :wave:

Why're you homesick? Did you move to Manchester?

I'm from Poland. I'm not english. And have been in England for almost 5 month. Haven't seen my family for Christmas, it's getting hard. Now I have one more person to miss when is not next to me. From one side is nice to have someone to miss and think about from the other - it's quite hard.

I'm from Poland. I'm not english. And have been in England for almost 5 month. Haven't seen my family for Christmas, it's getting hard. Now I have one more person to miss when is not next to me. From one side is nice to have someone to miss and think about from the other - it's quite hard.

Oh, I didn't know you were referring to Poland. Ah yes, I know the feeling all too well :hug: Are you planning on going to visit them soon?

:hug::kissing:

Damn,how bad does insomnia suck?
I mean,I feel like hitting my head against the goddamn wall...:mask:

So what's crackin here?:grinning:

Back