24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

Is that a Classic i'm hearing?! :D
\o/ !!!
 
what a sickeroo of a choon this one is ! :wow:
 
I'e lost my good humor ... maybe because we aid about unsuccessful relationships :(
whatever has happened to you,you have to know that trance heals the soul,and the members here are friends because of one only reason,so,cheer your mood up:hug:
 

dancer.gif

dancer.gif

dancer.gif
dancer.gif

dancer.gif
dancer.gif

dancer.gif
dancer.gif

dancer.gif

dancer.gif

​
 
whatever has happened to you,you have to know that trance heals the soul,and the members here are friends because of one only reason,so,cheer your mood up:hug:

Exactly.
Sweety you know that Trance is the best medication :) kick those negative thoughts away from your mind and i wanna see you smile again :D :*
 
whatever has happened to you,you have to know that trance heals the soul,and the members here are friends because of one only reason,so,cheer your mood up:hug:

Maybe
But now it's killin me ...
I must go ... Its time to ... dream about the better world
 
Not heard any of these songs before so its good.:super::grinning:
 
I've lost my good humor ... maybe because we were sayin about unsuccessful relationships :(

I hear th music but it dont make a sound ... Im tired ...

I used to have this quote on my sig at DI. so now ill say it here:


Trance is the cure for a heart that's emotionally hurt.


Stay strong hun.:hug: U'll find ur prince charming one day. :grinning:
 
Back
Top