Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hello from the freakin WasteLand LMAO

-12°C
A few clouds

* Feels Like: -22 °C :cry:

what type Playdoh likes? it seems to me he likes harder style of trance:)

I like the uplifting stuff, always have, always will, and yes I like the harder stuff too. Also CG got me Airwave - Trilogique album which I enjoyed alot :music: more on the slower progressive/deeper side.

Yeah, well, you're sure gonna build up a high tolerance to trancy trance you dont like :mask: :lol:

Or you to my kind of music. :mask: I will have louder speakers or I will sing you 'trancy trance' whole days long :tease:

Nah, playdoh is a weakhead if it comes to music. Happy trancy trance is his fav. Like Chasing Leaves or Platitude :)lol:)

well same here that two tracks cheesing leaves and anticipation are my favorites now:)

People are also usually quite surprised when they find out that I am a gril who doesn't listen to 'happy trancy trance' :smile1:

Nah! Not at all,I know two girls here in New York who are aren't into uplift as much as they are into Progressive. If I remember correctly Ms.meeshell( AH member) is the same way.

hello from the freakin WasteLand LMAO

-12°C
A few clouds

* Feels Like: -22 °C :cry:

Hiya t4e ! :hug:

Holy crap that's cold Brrrrrrrrrr!

Hey guys, just back in from work.

Glad your enjoying the show so far, plenty more to come including Onova for the second hour.

Nah, playdoh is a weakhead if it comes to music. Happy trancy trance is his fav. Like Chasing Leaves or Platitude :)lol:)

Weakhead? blah :p I like the harder stuff too :lol: when/if we hear some of the kind I like I'll be sure to let you know :tongue:

well same here that two tracks cheesing leaves and anticipation are my favorites now:)

chasing leaves, anticipation, platitude rocks! if you dont like these you got no taste at all. :music:

Hiya t4e ! :hug:

Holy crap that's cold Brrrrrrrrrr!

i'm going to suggest to the City Hall that they change the name of my town to this....:lol:

WhenHellFreezesOver.jpg

:lol::lol:

Weakhead? blah :p I like the harder stuff too :lol: when/if we hear some of the kind I like I'll be sure to let you know :tongue:

DJ Vale perhaps:):super:

Back