Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i think its something private which i cant share, i manage his promo and bookings in my region, thats how i know, but he's online now on ah.fm, so you can pm him and im sure if he doesnt mind he will tell you.

College, work...everything. I even moved cross-country last summer. A lot of water has certainly passed under the bridge since we last saw each other, so to speak. What about you? :grinning:

Well, I'm doing the same stuff as before. Basically posting too much, but at least now I can justify it better. :)

Moving cross-country is a big step. East -> West, or vicey?

i think its something private which i cant share, i manage his promo and bookings in my region, thats how i know, but he's online now on ah.fm, so you can pm him and im sure if he doesnt mind he will tell you.

i don't see him

I really hope to get the neighbour land dj back here :cry: *sobs* he is awesome as we can hear :super: :wub:

Back