• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
hello in love with trance:grinning:

i see you came from the other place, and yes me(piccoli and TCL) we were the main reason many left that place, we were banned from that place

I'm married with Prog Trance :lol:

hello in love with trance:grinning:

i see you came from the other place, and yes me(piccoli and TCL) we were the main reason many left that place, we were banned from that place

:lol: that's very mysterious and funny :lol:

Hello to:
JACS, c00l.d00d, piccoli, jddavid86, Foriel, Altered-Mind, Tomek, existent, Light Sequence, playdoh, xander2v2, Venon, In Love With Trance, LaCeeN, sin, magik, robejaegs :)

define "a few"
cause with me that is a bottle atleast :D just kiddin' '\o/

LOL, well me when i'm not driving i can't count how many bottles...LOL:lol::lol:

1 weekend ago i went to London and i really don't remember what i drank, beer, whisky, wine...LOL:lol:

AAAAAAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRTTTTTTT! :choonalert:

LOL, well me when i'm not driving i can't count how many bottles...LOL:lol::lol:

1 weekend ago i went to London and i really don't remember what i drank, beer, whisky, wine...LOL:lol:

maybe better that you don't remember :D

what's up guys? how've ya'll been

Hello to:
JACS, c00l.d00d, piccoli, jddavid86, Foriel, Altered-Mind, Tomek, existent, Light Sequence, playdoh, xander2v2, Venon, In Love With Trance, LaCeeN, sin, magik, robejaegs :)

evening Sypher

Hello to:
what´s up:grinning:

wtf, so only 1 girl here today? Magik?:lol::lol:

who's girl put the hand in the air:lol::lol:

1 Armin van Buuren - If you should go ( inpetto vs duderstadt re-dub )
2 Progression - Different day,different light ( re-ward remix )
3 Allure ft Julie Thompson - Somewhere Inside ( andy duguid remix )
4 Messler - Prepare ( original mix )
5 Marcus Schossow - Swedish Beatballs ( cliff coenraad Re-pimp o struction )

Hello to:

Hi SHYPER :grinning:

Back