Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
well then pretty impressive. keep up the great id job & you may pass danmark one of these days!

:lol::lol:I don't want to overcome Polar :megacrazy:I post what tracks I know..sometimes I fail...but who doesn't work,doesn't make mistakes or something like that , bad english sorry
:music:

nicely said, Ella !

:lol::lol:I don't want to overcome Polar :megacrazy:I post what tracks I know..sometimes I fail...but who doesn't work,doesn't make mistakes or something like that , bad english sorry

:yes: It's a sport too ( by lack of activity of presenting DJ's ) and I do make mistakes too at times. Who worries ? :grinning:

1164 Readers Listening: Mark Norman - Emotionz 039 on AH.FM

i was simply joking

:yes: :) I know. Some others who read our posts, do know now as well :grinning:

buho1.jpg

:yes: It's a sport too ( by lack of activity of presenting DJ's ) and I do make mistakes too at times. Who worries ? :grinning:

:iagree:
Btw, like your pic there, I recognize it from somewhere :)
:mask:

no problem. besides, i was jokin bout the whole deal.

:wow:what a track,by the way this set is 2 hours ?:dontknow:

NL + SE : Google is your friend ...

:iagree:
Btw, like your pic there, I recognize it from somewhere :)
:mask:

Yup ! :cap: A tagged picture I was informed about at Facebook :w00t: , from a Swedish friend ... ! :whistle:

maybe that fish in the block of ice in ur sig might be worried, but none of us ever really worry bout it. all info is eventually given at a certain period of time. just like w&w's mainstage show. they play a song & keep it a secret til later on.

marknorman.jpg

Show Times:
UK: 22:00 - 23:00
CET: 23:00 - 00:00
EST: 17:00 - 18:00
PST: 15:00 - 16:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

sorry, but according to the original post, its only 1 hr long. seems like it could go 2 hrs tho.

1150 Listeners : I do like the current funky vocal track ! ~ Mark Norman - Emotionz 039 on AH.FM

:hmmm: Nah, don't think so. All sets are a bit late ( like yesterday ) or ? :mml: :dancing: