Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
well it's not usual from Airbase, we have a saying here that says we can't agree to Greeks and Trojans and he's trying to do the contrary:music:

it's not my style either

MASSIVE vote from me :mml:

lol t4e loving it up.

Bit unusual for Airbase from what i have heard in the past.

Nice for a change though.

lol t4e loving it up.

Bit unusual for Airbase from what i have heard in the past.

Nice for a change though.

don't ask why lmao...but i'm into tech lately, once in a while feels good, and right now its perfect :super:

I'm liking this, it's different. Superbly mixed too.

but when you spin at a club you don't play this for sure Cliffy:lol:

Depends on what time set I have or in what room. I played warm up for Above & Beyond so played very basey prog and light trance. I was upstairs at PVD so played prog and electro house. However definately uplifting trance all the way for a peaktime set.

yeah you right, it's not usual from Airbase

I never vote not my style or decent and shit.. In smaller djs I don't even think about voting smth like that.. I just don't vote

But Airbase is a huge dj imo and I think I have to vote for that...

And I m off... see u all Goodnight !!

Last edited:
Depends on what time set I have or in what room. I played warm up for Above & Beyond so played very basey prog and light trance. I was upstairs at PVD so played prog and electro house. However definately uplifting trance all the way for a peaktime set.

this will blow the roof off a Club at about 2-3AM when everyone is wide eyed :lol:

this set IMO was an insanely amazing mixing skill and track selection :super:

I never vote not my style or decent and shit.. In smaller djs I don't even think about voting smth like that.. I just don't vote

But Airbase is a huge dj imo and I think I have to vote for that...

DJ's like to explore other styles, take Matt Darey as an example, the DJ's play for a bigger audience with broader tastes, they have to account for all :music:

Back