Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Great trance. Lovin it:super::super::super:

first time listening set this late.:)
I occasionally get to listen this late on the week if I don't have school next day, like tomorrow :super::music:

why is that?

I took TAP down. We don't have to do all that work anymore since Dan brought the new Link Downloading up. Now I can download the sets for fun instead of for working for others. (Who didn't really appreciate it that much anyway. It was a thankless job, let me tell you. ) :cat:

* Burning Up ~ 791 ~ Liam Wilson - My Element 002 on AH.FM *

glad everybody is enjoying the show!!!

:cap: You're surrounded by Trance Addicts, djliamwilson :grinning:

:dancing: Why else taking the effort getting a member here and arrive at the Forum ? :)

I occasionally get to listen this late on the week if I don't have school next day, like tomorrow :super::music:
im at work. usually at work i listen my owns choons on the ipod. i have to do homework still but im here instead.:super:

:friends:yea its top... realy good... just perfect actualy... good for this time of nite

I took TAP down. We don't have to do all that work anymore since Dan brought the new Link Downloading up. Now I can download the sets for fun instead of for working for others. (Who didn't really appreciate it that much anyway. It was a thankless job, let me tell you. ) :cat:

i kinda figured that was it but wasnt sure...

Top choonage:super::super::super:

Back