25-05-2010 Airbase - Re-mix 026

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
I must be perfectly honest.
I really don't like this kind of trance.

The show before with Fast Distance was just insane. Thats my kind of trance.

What kind of trance is this?

It's OK, taste varies. Personally, I'm not playing the real uplifters because there's so few of them (that are good) being made. I get loads of uplifters as promos, but it all just sounds the same. 10 mixes of the same chords used for 15 years and they all sound exactly alike. I'm intrigued by odd melodies and odd productions, so I go where I can find that :)

edit:
...not saying I know how to make odd melodies and productions, I just try my best ;)

Last edited:
ya a lot of uplifters are recently being very close.
it's difficult to stand out today in the uplifting scene..

Im really enjoying the melodies here..good job Jezper ;)
very chill

the past is always with us

It's OK, taste varies. Personally, I'm not playing the real uplifters because there's so few of them (that are good) being made. I get loads of uplifters as promos, but it all just sounds the same. 10 mixes of the same chords used for 15 years and they all sound exactly alike. I'm intrigued by odd melodies and odd productions, so I go where I can find that :)

:cap: Especially, where as you've delivered some excellent examples of the genre - I accept your present choice :hug:

edit:
...not saying I know how to make odd melodies and productions, I just try my best ;)

hey Airbase..i want hear wanted..or..back!!!

definitely need the tracklist after listening.... love the track which is just over yet :)

edit: have to say, loved your productions in the past where they where more uplifting and also your new productions.... but not every track u pick for your show :D

i'm more in that real melodic-prog or that filthy-tech-prog ;)

Last edited:
thank's ..this is an amzing vocal(non comercial)..great choice!!!

Very nice relaxing mix, just what I need atm :good:

I'll post the tracklist at the end of the show. Btw, it's also available as a podcast on iTunes :)

Ouch, gotta go. Here's the tracklist :)

1. Matteo Marini - Next Day (Noferini & Marini Remix)
2. Roman Sokolovsky - Spring Feeling (Kostya Veter Remix)
3. Halifax - Reveal Your Innocence (Fandy Remix)
4. Samuel Jason - Morning Sun (MLV Remix)
5. Tucandeo - Layla (DJ Eco Remix)
6. Massoud feat. Laurie - Blinded (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
7. The Flyers & Mike Sonar - Signalica
8. Solex - The Beginning Of The End
9. Paul Hind - Cold Again (Andre Glensk Remix)

LOL @ Airbase! I signed up for the AH.FM forums just so I could chat about Airbase's REMIX Radio Show. It's been a while since I've seen him tweet his show on Twitter, and that's the only time I get to tune in because I don't know when the show plays.

Anyway, I like what I'm hearing so far! Oh, and allow me to introduce myself, my name's Roth. I'm from Massachusetts, USA. You may know me on Airbase Music's forum and other popular Trance forums under the username, RS Trax. I've been a long-time Airbase fan since his MP3.com days, etc.

I guess you'll be seeing more of me here on the REMIX Radio Show threads just as long as Mr. Söderlund keep tweeting before his show starts. \:D/

// Roth

Ouch, gotta go. Here's the tracklist :)

1. Matteo Marini - Next Day (Noferini & Marini Remix)
2. Roman Sokolovsky - Spring Feeling (Kostya Veter Remix)
3. Halifax - Reveal Your Innocence (Fandy Remix)
4. Samuel Jason - Morning Sun (MLV Remix)
5. Tucandeo - Layla (DJ Eco Remix)
6. Massoud feat. Laurie - Blinded (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
7. The Flyers & Mike Sonar - Signalica
8. Solex - The Beginning Of The End
9. Paul Hind - Cold Again (Andre Glensk Remix)
Thx for nice show Airbase! :good2: Take care :miss:
thankyou1.gif

thankyou1.gif

thankyou1.gif

LOL @ Airbase! I signed up for the AH.FM forums just so I could chat about Airbase's REMIX Radio Show. It's been a while since I've seen him tweet his show on Twitter, and that's the only time I get to tune in because I don't know when the show plays.

Anyway, I like what I'm hearing so far! Oh, and allow me to introduce myself, my name's Roth. I'm from Massachusetts, USA. You may know on other Trance forums under the username, RS Trax. I've been a long-time Airbase fan since his MP3.com days.

I guess you'll be seeing more of me here on the REMIX Radio Show threads just as long as Mr. Söderlund keep tweeting before his show starts. \:D/

// Roth
Welcome to AH forums Roth :miss::beer: Enjoy ur staying :good: :welcome:
:ah:

:: 8. Solex - The Beginning Of The End ::

not 100% sure ( Discogs checked ) which Solex is involved here ... Here, Solex as alias of Michael Woods :book:

Michael Woods
Michael Woods
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Michael Woods

Aliases: Accadia, M1 (4), Mike Hunt (2), Playback (2), Praetorian, Schwarzkopf (2), Warrior
In Groups: M3, Out Of Office

Profile : Brother of Marcella Woods

Back