What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Danmark_Ori: Its amazing! Love your posts :)

:cap: Thank you. Fun assembling ( while the listeing goes on at Afterhours.fm :loveah: :mml: :dancing: ) Just maintenance is a bit of a bore at times. Some artists use Facebook pages as toilet paper :( and pictures ' die ' at times, especially when platforms change. Mos recently, MySpace turned to New.MySpace. Instead of leaving the old pictures alone, they gradually are phased out. Bummer. And: a lot of work to replace the artist pictures :smile:

9. Fisherman & Hawkins - Rude Awakening (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing Records (Armada)]

:book: This, for instance, I do not count as an 'info-post' : this is just a few URL's, with or without a picture :mml: It simply takes ( too much ) time to assemble a genuine info-post for 'every' :crazy: artist :hmmm: :cap:

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 15 guests)

danmark_ori, EandGmusic+, Stephen Lane, skilly bong+, Cupido2010

Last edited:
:cap: Thank you. Fun assembling ( while the listeing goes on at Afterhours.fm :loveah: :mml: :dancing: ) Just maintenance is a bit of a bore at times. Some artists use Facebook pages as toilet paper :( and pictures ' die ' at times, especially when platforms change. Mos recently, MySpace turned to New.MySpace. Instead of leaving the old pictures alone, they gradually are phased out. Bummer. And: a lot of work to replace the artist pictures :smile:

I can see that :D Great to have a music lover as you around :) Why not just place the pictures on a website that you own?

I can see that :D Great to have a music lover as you around :) Why not just place the pictures on a website that you own?

yeah ... have been thinking 'bout that. Consequence (apart from the uploading process ) : when for instance FlickR changes it's web URL's of the uploaded pictures, I do have the same problem ( sigh ) For me a clear proof, of the immaturity of ' the internet ' :)

607 Listeners ~ E&G - Monthly Exclusive July 2013 on AH.FM

10. Aaron Camz & Solid Stone - Process of Elimination (Digital X Remix) [Saturate Audio]

Digital X
Digital X
(3) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Digital X (3)

Alias: Petr Golub

Genres: Club / House / Trance / Progressive
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 10 guests)

danmark_ori, EandGmusic+, Stephen Lane, skilly bong+, Cupido2010

So sad that USA people are not paying so much attention to AH.FM. Its like half the amount of people tuned in to the station compared to day time in Europe.

:yes: :iagree: Quite the challenge: how to expand, how to promote ? :hmmm:

I have to run now. Dinner time here. Great show as Always E&G. I'll make it a monthly destination.

I have to run now. Dinner time here. Great show as Always E&G. I'll make it a monthly destination.

:icecream: Good appetite Stephen : see you again ! :wave:

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 7 guests)

danmark_ori, djtedrivera+, :good2: Stephen Lane, EandGmusic+, Cupido2010

Back