Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hello,Anateq...:wave:

How you doing???

Hey c00l.d00d :hug:i`m doing great , I`ve just came back from my mountain trip .I climbed the highest mountain peak in my country ..I`m a bit tired but it was amazing @(^.^)@

And what about you :)

wow i'm late...... shooooooooooooo

Hey c00l.d00d :hug:i`m doing great , I`ve just came back from my mountain trip .I climbed the highest mountain peak in my country ..I`m a bit tired but it was amazing @(^.^)@

And what about you :)

That seems like a nice trip...:grinning:

I'm doing good too,thanks...enjoying our 28C winter here...:lol::lol:...i'm really impressed this year...it's winter and we had only one week of "cold" (15C)...oh,i love Brazil's weather...:puff:

I was sunbathing today..lol

:choon: Andy Moor - Fake Awake :choon:

That seems like a nice trip...:grinning:

I'm doing good too,thanks...enjoying our 28C winter here...:lol::lol:...i'm really impressed this year...it's winter and we had only one week of "cold" (15C)...oh,i love Brazil's weather...:puff:

I was sunbathing today..lol

haha tomorrow is a sunbathing day for me :) here is over 30C ...hm you have interesting winter there :lol:

Beautiful vocals..:wub:

haha tomorrow is a sunbathing day for me :) here is over 30C ...hm you have interesting winter there :lol:

Yeah, we have like the PERFECT weather...problems here are many others,but the weather is just great..lol..

I can already see myself freezing when travelling to Europe in the end of the year..:lol::lol:

Sharon Den Adel:love::love:

Yeah, we have like the PERFECT weather...problems here are many others,but the weather is just great..lol..

I can already see myself freezing when travelling to Europe in the end of the year..:lol::lol:

well ... you`ll survive (somehow :mask: )

images

:) :hug:

Back