Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Going to Amsterdam Dance Event in Oct and to Trancemission in Prauge in Nov..:megacrazy::music::music:

Going to Amsterdam Dance Event in Oct and to Trancemission in Prauge in Nov..:megacrazy::music::music:

:love: TRANSMISSION :love:

:megacrazy:digital madness:megacrazy:

it will be an epic event.. can't wait :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

wonderful episode :wub: :choon: after :choon: :dancing:

Temple One - World Beyond (Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha Remix) [Enhanced]

good idea :dance: will be in touch, its more than month left :dance:
Me beeing:megacrazy::megacrazy: Never been there before so I´ll arrive on friday and depart on monday so I can see Prauge and not only the event..Love to see new things and towns..:)

Estiva - Les Fleurs (Juventa Remix) [Enhanced]

87e151526ecaedfcmed.jpeg

Me beeing:megacrazy::megacrazy: Never been there before so I´ll arrive on friday and depart on monday so I can see Prauge and not only the event..Love to see new things and towns..:)

Prague is an amazing city.. I love it :dance:

I say this over and over...Trance is the most pure expression of such integral human emotions as love and hope,faith and inspiraton. Trance is a world language that does not speak of hate,inequality,frustration or hurt. It is an expression through sound of everything that pushes us forward and makes us strive for the greatest destiny.It unites us all in common experience and creates something larger than ourselves.Trance is immortal :)

accepting,exactly this is somthing what everyone is feeling deep inside us when we love or just listening to Trance....!!!!! TRANCE FOREVER.....and hell to everyone just tuned In...!!!! :music::super::)

accepting,exactly this is somthing what everyone is feeling deep inside us when we love or just listening to Trance....!!!!! TRANCE FOREVER.....and hell to everyone just tuned In...!!!! :music::super::)
:hug::hug::) This why I love this..:)

Download this AH.FM DJ set! Get the link from the first post in this thread.

Back