Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I remember the day when i used to listen to a set and get chills... This shit does nothing, boring!!! Im out!

Some brains don't understand this kind of music..:)

So far I know. I'm doing the list for marcus, like always.. If you feel for posting it live. Go ahead. It's just I'm always doing this for him here on ah.fm :lol: Except last week :whistle:

Ahhh ok no probs didnt know they had one on here hence none last week :p LETS PARTEH !!!! :super:

I haven't seen you since like early summer. maybe we chatted on myspace or msn or somethin'. back in the day, anyways.

Hmmm intresting i cant really remember sorry DONT HIT ME PLEASE :whistle:

Aren't you relieved? Now you can get drunk without worrying about crashing the tracklist bus.

Naw i still doing it on markusschulz forums marcus a member of the coldharbour now :) :music:

Ahhh ok no probs didnt know they had one on here hence none last week :p LETS PARTEH !!!! :super:

You are not really active on the forums here either :) time for you to improve your activeness here by now! :smile1:

Hmmm intresting i cant really remember sorry DONT HIT ME PLEASE :whistle:

nah, we both have slept since then. lol
i think i got in touch with you during the ah birthday/anniversary party thing going on earlier this summer.
<--- friends with Sebastian, Marcus, & Thomas Sagstad. did a vocal drop for both marcus and thomas, but they never finished that project so nothing ever came of it. lol

Back