Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
oh, and hello to everyone. :wave: I have been studying so didnt notice the hellos! XD

:choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not heard this song by Andy Dguid for a long time. His productions have really impressed me every single time. This is turning into a massive set with many :choon:'s.

:iagree: MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and hello to everyone. :wave: I have been studying so didnt notice the hellos! XD

Hee Hee jedrek .. no problem mate.. keep you eyes on the book but your ears in here. :p

This set is really going great! :)

@ollie: I surely am hun! I love uplifting and energetic bangin beats!

My mind is wandering because of this music, but its all good since I am studying something that is really interesting me. And thank GOD for this music, otherwise the 79 pages that I need to read would be dreadfully long.

I love it though since I can focus on two things that I really enjoy!

@ollie: I surely am hun! I love uplifting and energetic bangin beats!

My mind is wandering because of this music, but its all good since I am studying something that is really interesting me. And thank GOD for this music, otherwise the 79 pages that I need to read would be dreadfully long.

I love it though since I can focus on two things that I really enjoy!

+ 1 :hug:

OMG!!!! THE BASSLINE IN THIS CHOON IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bananadance: <---- me right now! :LMAO:

:choonalert: :choonalert: :choonalert:

\0/

Another :choon:! Seriously... this is killing me!!!!!! Someone better quickly call an ambulance here! I think I am going to die from these massive bangin beats!

OMG!!!! THE BASSLINE IN THIS CHOON IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bananadance: <---- me right now! :LMAO:

Nooo you don´t have time :bananadance: keep you eyes on the :book:

:p :mml: :mml: :mml: :hug:

\0/

Another :choon:! Seriously... this is killing me!!!!!! Someone better quickly call an ambulance here! I think I am going to die from these massive bangin beats!

Couldn´t agree with you more :)

\0/

i just called 911 and they are coming 4 jedrek, gizmo & ollie - but i told them 2 wait until this set is over....:super:

i just called 911 and they are coming 4 jedrek, gizmo & ollie - but i told them 2 wait until this set is over....:super:

awww! thanks hun! you are such a sweatheart! and how can I keep my eyes on the :book: with all these distractions? :LMAO: :p

Play List copied in from Eddie's website

01, Jonas Steur feat. Jennifer Rene - Falling Into Pieces (Eddie Sender Intro Edit)
02, First State feat. Anita Kelsey - Falling (Original Mix)
03, Milhaus vs. Eddie Sender - Call For Justice (Original Mix)
04, Joonas Hahmo - Sound Of Sunday (Original Mix)
05, Andy Duguid - Hypocrisy (Original Mix)
06, Eddie Sender - Walker (Original Mix)
07, Armin van Buuren vs. Eye Wall - Bad Control Freak (Peter van Feel 4Koy Bootleg)
08, Vira - Fractured Existence (Spiral Eye Remix)

off we go for a Replay :dancing:

Back