25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
sorry i needed to go out

was the record beaten?

MENNO DE JONG SAYS ::

mennoag5.jpg

I remember that scene. It was on Creamfields 2007 in Poland in Wroclaw. Menno had a problem with a man who was a technician guy. He tried to pick up the decks and go out. Than came lady on the picture and told Menno that he can't play because people from staff of Creamfields didn't pay for the rest of alternating current:blink: I was than into that tent where Menno played :)

* Now Relaxing : 1535 ~ 153 Menno de Jong - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

time to the golden boy

:fishing: time for some more relaxed sounds
now .. .. .. :grinning2:

I remember that scene. It was on Creamfields 2007 in Poland in Wroclaw. Menno had a problem with a man who was a technician guy. He tried to pick up the decks and go out. Than came lady on the picture and told Menno that he can't play because people from staff of Creamfields didn't pay for the rest of alternating current:blink: I was than into that tent where Menno played :)

well said dude because many may thought that Menno is rude or something! :unsure:

Well, at least to posting rate got back at normal pace again :mask:

I 3 albo 4 próby rozpoczęcia seta od Airbase - Escape... oj działo się wtedy...

LOLLL

wow... nice sounds.. i need a lil relax... :choon::puff:

too chill for my mood right now :dontknow: bb in an hour or so :grinning2:

Back