25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
back from dinnering :) :angel:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

loving the set :) and i just found out that i got tickets to a concert with my girlfriend for the new year woooooooooooooooo :)

yes hhahaha I know my eyeesssssss

and its getting worse for people like me who wear glasses imo please help us with not posting any more picture like that please :mask:

see ya Ronny :wave:

not yet :grinning2:

oh well i wish ofcource for xmas but just because people comment/send me emails and pms with this so i dont want to sound rude :wink:

ri03

:crazy::crazy:

oh well i wish ofcource for xmas but just because people comment/send me emails and pms with this so i dont want to sound rude :wink:

Don't worry about, Maria. Just try to have the best day you can. We love you. (hugs) :hug::hug::cat:

I found something on internet about Lame Incident With Menno De Jong At Creamfields In Poland , 07.07.2007 Wroclaw

Menno de Jong started his set and suddenly all speakers were turned off. After about 10 minutes of silence sound came back. But then some English guy from Creamfields technical crew appeared on stage and started shutting down the dj booth. Menno was a bit confused but he continued to play his set.
After a couple of minutes that guy came back and he hit Menno's decks so that Menno couldn't mix. The guy even started fight with Menno and gave him a punch in the face. Later some woman came on the stage and probably told him to stop playing. He showed her his finger
biggrin.gif

After some time some speakers were turned off again and Menno totally got pissed and wanted to leave the stage. But the crowd was shouting Menno and he finally decided to stay. He turned his monitors to the crowd and played till the end

Bows to Menno for his great attitude!
123bow.gif

I wonder when organization of events in Poland will be perfect or at least high standard
123thumbdown.gif

that you can read Lame Incident With Menno De Jong At Creamfields In Poland - UK Trance Alliance Forum

Back