25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
intermission time again :driver:

the next time u'll see me will be in a couple of hours for Judge Jules, Yoji, and Remo-con's sets :) :super: :super: :super:

cya all later :wave:

great 30 mins that i heard!!!
+bow.gif

took me a while to figure out what that smiley was doing? LOL

we got one here too :grinning2:

:bow:

Come on Armin is good too but it's a little bit stupid to tune in tonight to ASOT since it's the yearmix episode which is already released 2 weeks ago :grinning2:

i dunno man, imo, armin has not done anything good for trance in years. his productions have gone way downhill, and he plays nothing but commercial stuff on his radioshow nowdays. i guess i've just moved on to different sounds.

Oxide were good uplift but im liking this better up til now:) for these last 2 min :P

thanks for me and for the AH Family :hug:Danmark is not near you in Texas ??? :blink:

5,000+ miles away. He lives in the Netherlands. Yeah, the commute for a date with him is a real biatchie. But absolutely worth it! Long distance, middle aged love. I adore him. I want to marry him some day. :love::cat:

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

5,000+ miles away. He lives in the Netherlands. Yeah, the commute for a date with him is a real biatchie. But absolutely worth it! Long distance, middle aged love. I adore him. I want to marry him some day. :love::cat:

You know know what 2009 might bring you :wink: :hug:

Back