25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Haha :)

Well, I'll definitely vote for Super8 + Tab, but I'm not sure what to do with Armin... I haven't heard the set (dinner) and read that it was not exclusively mixed for EOYC... Aly+Fila gets my vote certainly :)

it was just weird when i saw it my eyes blinked twice to see if i was correct or not haha :)

I have a page of it just sitting there. Still the same. A white box. :(:cat:

it is just a simple SWF, I don't know why.

it is fine here. what do you think the problem is TCL? :hmmm:

but i do know what i said or what i meant in the first place :blink:

LOL Maria you not getting what Emotion is trying to tell you, she said whatever she listens the track if she likes at first time never changes her mind about the track:grinning2:

Thanx alot u can hear EOYC2008 anthen aswell :friends:

but dunno what track it is :grinning2: :mask::mask::mask:
no one knows it...but i'm going to stay up all night just to see the morning light :bow::bow::bow:

LOL Maria you not getting what Emotion is trying to tell you, she said whatever she listens the track if she likes at first time never changes her mind about the track:grinning2:

ofcource! the funny thing is that i understand it from the first time :grinning2:

yes ! :cap:
<B>
:dancing: I even didn't drink that much particular coffee today :blink: The Forum just kept me busy - while listening was largely unaffected while addressing all kind of people and issues on-line ! I still have left the beer in the fridge ! :grinning2:
</B>

:) How many hours are you exactly without sleep now?

thank you :hug:

* Now Setting their Priorities Straight : 1156 ~ 156 Phillip Alpha - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

well one thing is for sure - that i will be here for your massive show :super:

Same here ! :book:

2008-12-26 vr 26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008 Day 8
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/14609-26-12-2008-end-year-countdown-2008-a.html
16:00 Store n Forward
17:00 Reminder
18:00 Plastic Angel
19:00 Fast Distance
20:00 Ronny K. :super:wannahear
21:00 Blank & Jones
22:00 Duende

Back