25-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 1131 ~ 156 Phillip Alpha - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

WORLD PREMIERE!!

Kiholm - ID!!!!!

! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon: Kiholm - ID
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon: Kiholm - ID
! ! c h ó ó n ! !
:choon:

I got it.

Kiholm - Envy

That name would definitely match this track. Atleast I think so. Give him my idea Phillip. Haha

no, was new :)

OK but whats the reason to do it?I mean we all know how busy Djs work can be all right?but that mix was for those people who were there and not for AH.FM

So whats the buss people keep voting it anyway?

I mean even Markus was busy but he did a mix for AH.FM people - he even said the contest for the site

And i am not telling this just for Armin but FOR EVERY DJ WHO WILL HAVE HIS MIX HERE

I got it.

Kiholm - Envy

That name would definitely match this track. Atleast I think so. Give him my idea Phillip. Haha

Dude! That's a GREAT name for that Track! (kiss) :super::bravo::hug::cat:

Awesome choon.

And you better send my track name idea to Kiholm, Phillip. Or i'll take your eargasm abilities away!!

Awesome choon.

And you better send my track name idea to Kiholm, Phillip. Or i'll take your eargasm abilities away!!

well - its already named - just since the track is in such an early stage (its not all finished) - but i'll talk to him :P

* Now Listening : 1129 ~ 156 Phillip Alpha - End Of Year Countdown 2008 on AH.FM *

DREAM FLIGHT!!!!! :super::super::super:

:fishing: Love this melody too .. .. .. It's one with real 'identity' to me :cap:

Back