25-12-2010 Live Broadcast Luminosity Christmas Edition

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Decent set by Pizz@doz

But i suck at IDs, so this is what i have for you :(

Ronski Speed - Shadows Of The Sun
Skytech vs Orjan Nilsen - Planet vs Shoutbox! (Pizz@dox Mashup)
Gaia - Aisha (Ashley Wallbridge Remix)
Hybrid - Disappear Here (Andy Moor Ecomix)
Super8 & Tab feat. Jan Burton - Empire (ID Remix) <- High BPM Remix

Going to :sleeping: now

See you all very soon.

Too bad the broadcast dropped during my set :( Will probably mean I can listen to about 40% of what I played when the download's up...

Too bad the broadcast dropped during my set :( Will probably mean I can listen to about 40% of what I played when the download's up...
It was awesome set until the broadcast went down :bravo::)

yeah... there was a problem during your set ehh anyway hope you had an amazing night :)

Anyone has Leon Bolier tracklist from this broadcast please?

Oh my, so sorry to know that :( I wanted to get your set soooo bad :( Any chance to have a tracklist at least? :friends:

10. Artento Divini - Biding My Time (Original Mix)
11. ID<------
12. Cosmic Gate - The Drums (Markus Schulz Remix)
13. ID<------
14. Artento Divini - Griffin (Original Mix)

So these ID tracks. Are they real songs or are they just unidentifiable...because I thought the one after Biding My Time was really really awesome!

Oh my, so sorry to know that :( I wanted to get your set soooo bad :( Any chance to have a tracklist at least? :friends:

I'll pass it on to the AH crew so that you can find it with the other TLs soon :smile:

Back