Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
tall paul hehe..nice name.

no yahel this time?

nah...he was here last weekend, but i wouldn't go to see him alone, i just edited my post to add the feb 02 too :super:

aww... that sucks :tongue: no parties at your village? :tongue:

i really don't care much about not drinking, besides they are so damn expensive, if i was to let loose and drink all night i might have to take a bank loan LOL...and also, being sober gives that much more enjoyment to see the drunks behaving like monkeys :lol:

i really don't care much about not drinking, besides they are so damn expensive, if i was to let loose and drink all night i might have to take a bank loan LOL...and also, being sober gives that much more enjoyment to see the drunks behaving like monkeys :lol:
:LMAO:

that's true :tongue: :lol:

how come he's always in canada? :unsure:

they all love Canada, especially Toronto, Meno said The Guvernment is one of his favorite clubs to perform in :super::super:

erm i'll sound like a mean person if i say it :tongue:

do you have any? :tongue:
why? :tongue:

you're choonie :hug:

not really :tongue: there's not that many female djs :tongue: but maybe vic :mask:

Back