Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
This track makes me strongly think of T's 'Love comes again'...

Changed it last night during Magik's set. Finished my workstation rebuild and got audio happening just in time to catch Vitoria's Secret 069. Thought the ava would be apropos...

Speaking of which, using a new (for me) media player, Quod Libet, and getting some buffering and cutting in/out. Is something up with ah or on my end? Suspect the latter wh/will be bummer because I'm otherwise quite liking Quod Libet. Killer metatag editing and search capabilities.

about the bufferings, it's all good here, but try the follow:

in the top page in the players buttons, hit the player you want and the streaming numbers appears and there is one that is firewall friendly, it's the yellow number, maybe that works, just try it:grinning:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo heyyyyyyyyyy man nice nice

about the bufferings, it's all good here, but try the follow:

in the top page in the players buttons, hit the player you want and the streaming numbers appears and there is one that is firewall friendly, it's the yellow number, maybe that works, just try it:grinning:

Would if I could but a lot of this site is broken because of misguided love affair with flash... :(

Pretty sure it's either Quod Libet or gstreamer backend. Pretty much used xine based players historically because they jfw, but thought gstreamer might be ready for prime time...

t4e, are you still using Ubuntu, and if so, what player? iirc, you were on kde, no?

Back