How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
ok i need help i always get confused with these time tables...i am central daylight savings time...so my question is what time does the show start for me? thanks....

If it starts at 10PM here in Toronto, than its five hours ahead in Poland because we already had daylight savings so its five instead of six hours.

so yes 3am CET is the correct time :) :music:

*sets his alarm* :lol::lol:

* Now Listening : 879 ~ Dave Nadz - Moments Of Trance 058 on AH.FM *

22h00 EST : VOIZ

23h30 EST : RECK

00h30 EST: SEVEN WAYS

01h30 EST: DAVE NADZ

Login | Facebook
:book:
04:00h CET : VOIZ

05:30h CET : RECK

06:30h CET: SEVEN WAYS

07:30h CET: DAVE NADZ

so it would have to come on Friday 27 in the evening 04.00 Cet to 09.00Cet?

it will be early hours of the 27th for Europe

ok i need help i always get confused with these time tables...i am central daylight savings time...so my question is what time does the show start for me? thanks....

it should start at 9pm for you. i am in Utah and we have an 8pm start, 10pm EST. :)

Actually with summer time changed here, there's 5h difference with CET , so the show will start at 3 am CET to 8 am CET , my set is from 6h30 -8h CET :)

Hi,

I am very happy to be part of this event, which will begin in a few hours already. Le Dagobert is a very nice Club here in Quebec, also with a strong reputation around the world which makes it special just to play there.

You all probably never heard of me, which is fine, but just so you know I have been around the trance scene from 2000 to 2006 when I retired from DJing to focus on family.

Seven Ways and I have a long time relationship. We have been working together in the past for the Gathering events here in Quebec which featured artists such as Above & Beyond, Precision, Suzy Solar, DJ Preach, Victor Dinaire, Niklas Harding and more. It will be fun to mix one more time for old time's sake :)

I hope you all enjoy it!

Back