Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
incoming: Firewire ...

her voice is so sweet like Emma Hewitt

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

1212 Listeners ~ OTR Presents Beat Therapy 017 with Hiddenagenda & M.I.K.E Push on AH.FM

Cosmic Gate
Cosmic Gate
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Cosmic Gate
Members: Claus Terhoeven, Stefan Bossems

In Groups: Dance United

Profile: The Dj´s and producers Claus Terhoeven (Nic Chagall) and Stefan Bossems (DJ Bossi), met in 1997 while they had several releases with different projects for the X-IT Label in Cologne

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: