26-04-2013 Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 039

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
sometime the browser is acting up, well for me that is, what browser are you using ?
I'm using Chrome. Been a Chrome user since 2006 before I had a laptop.

Giuseppe Ottaviani - GO On Air 039 (26 April 2013) :book:

http://www.goonair.net/

00. Maywave & CJ Seven - Euphoria [CDR] [HOT or NOT Replay]
01. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Fade Into You (Jerome Isma-Ae & Ilan Bluestone Remix) [Curvve]
02. Daniel Kandi feat. Sarah Russell - Change The World (Estiva Remix) [Enhanced]
03. Lele Troniq - Voice From Heaven [Lange]
04. Ummet Ozcan vs Adele - Here In The Deep (Dan Dobson Mashup) [GO On Air Mashup Selection]
05. Ferry Corsten - F... The Bullsh__ [Flashover]
06. Ashai - The Untold Story (Mobil Remix) [Vendace]
07. Marc Simz feat. Emma Lock - Ultimate Love [Future Focus] [GO On Air Highlights]
08. TechTrek & Myk Bee - Things I Am Not Proud Of (Global Influence Remix) [Redux]
09. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
10. XTranceproyect - Hope [CDR] [HOT or NOT]

:dancing::dancing:
music.gif
:dancing::dancing:

smiley-dance016.gif
smiley_mix.gif
smiley-dance016.gif

And for more productions from this guy, here's his Soundcloud page: http://soundcloud.com/xtranceproyect

New Greg Downey :choon: on his new label :choon:

01. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Fade Into You (Jerome Isma-Ae & Ilan Bluestone Remix) [Curvve]
02. Daniel Kandi feat. Sarah Russell - Change The World (Estiva Remix) [Enhanced]
04. Ummet Ozcan vs Adele - Here In The Deep (Dan Dobson Mashup) [GO On Air Mashup Selection]
07. Marc Simz feat. Emma Lock - Ultimate Love [Future Focus] [GO On Air Highlights]
08. TechTrek & Myk Bee - Things I Am Not Proud Of (Global Influence Remix) [Redux]
09. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
11. Greg Downey - Dolphin [Global Code]

481193_10151703730120101_2108069711_n.jpg

Ugh, I can't seem to figure that out yet :wall:

If this affects every connection and is solved by resetting the router, I'd think whether there is some disturbance on the power or phone line that makes the router go crazy. For instance, it happened to me, with thunderstorms with lots of lightning, that my old router had to be reset.

Another issue I saw once was a router which could support max 4 devices at once (a choice from the phone company), with 5 devices connected. One would lose the connection until the next modem reset.

But I guess there are many other possible issues.

Greg Downey launches his new label Global Code in sublime fashion with its debut single "Dolphin".

This driving trancer has everything we have come to know and love of the Downey sound - Power, Energy and Melody.

This one does exactly what it says on the tin so turn it up loud!

th_choon.gif

If this affects every connection and is solved by resetting the router, I'd think whether there is some disturbance on the power or phone line that makes the router go crazy. For instance, it happened to me, with thunderstorms with lots of lightning, that my old router had to be reset.

Another issue I saw once was a router which could support max 4 devices at once (a choice from the phone company), with 5 devices connected. One would lose the connection until the next modem reset.

But I guess there are many other possible issues.
I haven't been able to recall anything hectic because of the phone line, since I usually don't use my home phone. And it used to be having to get the internet back up by resetting the modem, now it seems the modem is cooperating yet at any given day, the router is not. And it's a shared network that I'm on which can cause internet problems for anyone else in it.

And to round things out for the show, this week's GO On Air Reloaded :bumpit: :choon:

12. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Marc van Linden - Until Monday (Mac & Mac Remix) [Monster Tunes]

:rave:
:rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave:

1013 Listeners ~ Giuseppe Ottaviani – GO On Air 039 on AH.FM

And to round things out for the show, this week's GO On Air Reloaded :bumpit: :choon:

12. Giuseppe Ottaviani & Marc van Linden - Until Monday (Mac & Mac Remix) [Monster Tunes]

Mac & Mac
Mac & Mac
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Mac & Mac

Alias: Alliance (3)
Members: Willem Faber, Scott Mac

Profile: Mac Zimms & Scott Mac have been co-producing remixing and dj-ing together since 1998 from their early productions on the classic Jinx and 2play labels in The Netherlands.

Mac Zimms
Mac Zimms
Images for Mac Zimms

Aliases: Da Mindcrusher, DJ Gilbert, Fellow Man, Flax, Free Fall, Free Spirit, Gossip, Groove Collector, The, Incisions, Izomatrick, Jelle Faber, Jens Holland, Q-Tip (2), Scandall, Talespin, Trickster (3), Ultra Spin, Willem Faber, Wishbone, Yukan Project

Profile: Born on January 2nd 1970 in Hoogezand, The Netherlands. Competed in the Dutch National DJ-Mix Championships in 1987 and 1991. Both times he reached the finals. Nowadays he's a resident-producer on the BPM-Dance-labels under various nicknames.

Scott Mac
Scott Mac
Images for Scott Mac

Aliases: Aztec (2), Delerium (2), DJ Cams, Gravity Zone, Hutch, Kinetica
In Groups: Alliance (3), De-Progression, Drax & Scott Mac, Lost In Time, Mac & Mac, Sidewalk Technician, SNJ Works, Stargazer (8), Tomba & Scott Mac

There are currently 34 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 23 guests)

danmark_ori, CoralBeats+, Above1stBase+, boww!, raff, dw285, julian_ressive+, Combiner, Onex, Joao Lameu, 200rsd

The only 2 tracks that really could miss out of this week's set.

for the rest good show.

:replay::thankyou:

Back