Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Yes :) piccoli:friends: I have his 2009 year in episode and also downloaded episodes 45,54 & 68 Great Uplifing DJ :bravo:Brian Rogers

Last edited:
cause they play like soldiers... and are a bit mature than Americans... Team USA is just not made for football yet...

Yes :) piccoli:friends: I have his 2009 year in episode and also downloaded episodes 45,54 & 68 Great Uplifing DJ :bravo:Brian Rogers
Bryan Rogers once called a whiner on a forum... and onwards then he bought some hatred from my heart...

cause they play like soldiers... and are a bit mature than Americans... Team USA is just not made for football yet...

I think you are right :friends:. Ghana looks better , have control much more often. :) Back to music , loving it :super:

* Now Listening: 1090 ~ OTR Presents Beat Therapy 009 with Hiddenagenda & DJ Ange on AH.FM *

Bryan Rogers once called a whiner on a forum... and onwards then he bought some hatred from my heart...

:book: What do you mean ? :hmmm: :cap:

:dance: :dancing: :rave:

:book: What do you mean ? :hmmm: :cap:

:dance: :dancing: :rave:
I kinda complained that some song and how unoriginal trance is getting... he was like you whine... I left his show and come to ah.fm... now I miss his show delightfully...

don't worry bro - hundreds of cool DJ's around !

I kinda complained that some song and how unoriginal trance is getting... he was like you whine... I left his show and come to ah.fm... now I miss his show delightfully...

oh yes - thanks - now you made your point :wink:

oh yes - thanks - now you made your point :wink:

DJ Ange is one mean girl DJ... Seamless is a very cute song... though it has troubles with mastering and looks incomplete at places but it sounds absolute yummy...

having fun all the way : 1076 listeners ~ OTR Presents Beat Therapy 009 with Hiddenagenda & DJ Ange on AH.FM *

DJ Ange is one mean girl DJ... Seamless is a very cute song... though it has troubles with mastering and looks incomplete at places but it sounds absolute yummy...

okay ! :)

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Back