Did you enjoy the broadcast?

• Definitely

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't tune in

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
there will be a small delay, they are setting up and its close to being ready :) bare with us

don't worry Dan, i have no place to go for now :)

btw how are you? :hug:

Well hello you all!!!

Skipping this one with pain in my heart. I'm at work, desided to work today!
There are so many parties in this country WHOOOOOOO i like it!!! Dance Valley was AMAZINGGGGGG!!!
Next week THE BEST FESTIVAL OFF THE WORLD, NATURE ONE 2008!!!! That's the reason i'm skipping this party! Can't have it allllllll........! Time Table off NATURE ONE OPEN AIR STAGE IS SOOOOOO ******* AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! Can't wait to see TIESTO!!!
If there is a God, TIESTO IS HIS NAME ;) :)

some internet issues, they are trying to do their best.

Apologies to everyone, but there seems to be a connection problem and everyone is doing their best to get it working ASAP.

Thank You!!!!!

:hug:

I was hoping it was gonna be on air by the time I woke up. Looks like not missed anything. Hope does aired soon

Last edited:
Dancefoundation is working on the network issue were having ( the upload from the venue is too weak ), they said they found a solution, they are doing their best to bring the LIVE stream to us. As soon as its resolved we will launch the Broadcast.

Were sorry for this but sometimes these things happen, hopefully next time we will have always a backup plan. Thank you for understanding.

No problem, ain't they no wireless connection in that area they can use. :lol:

Dancefoundation is working on the network issue were having ( the upload from the venue is too weak ), they said they found a solution, they are doing their best to bring the LIVE stream to us. As soon as its resolved we will launch the Broadcast.

Were sorry for this but sometimes these things happen, hopefully next time we will have always a backup plan. Thank you for understanding.

No problem, ain't they no wireless connection in that area they can use. :lol:

Sometimes the things are not 100% easy, sadly :)

Last edited:
We're LIVE now folks!!

:super::super::super:

:mml: :mml: :mml:

Back