• Total voters
Time table posted!

Time Table:
2300u. – 0015u. Fine Taste
0015u. – 0130u. Joop!
0130u. – 0330u. Leon Bolier
0330u. – 0445u. Sied van Riel
0445u. – 0600u. Ørjan Nilsen

hmm... 00:00 to 7:00am here... will be tough.. but I will try to be here at least for Leon Bolier and Sied Van Riel.. :choonalert:

have to say thx to dancefoundation team, the video is amazing!!!!! really love it.. u rox guys!!!!

and now was watching the video cause i love when bolier says "Huachinango" :LMAO::LMAO:... no ok hahaha just cause there are a few amazing tracks there and... since i dont have to do anything cause im on holidays xD some questions came to my head.... why he has a "banner" in front of his house with his name? xDDD next time i will go to holland ill have to look for that house now xDDD i dont know if this is usual there... didnt see it before anyway xD .... and then.. what about those white flowers??!!!?? is he a gardener is his free time? xD i cant imagine him on sunday morning looking after his garden with a hangover loool.. but well how amazing flowers (congrats for that xD) i have a huge cactus.. and poor "him".. he has been twice next to die xDDDDDD well thats all, beautiful house!!!!!

cant wait for tomorrow!!!! i was about to go out and see mr guetta in a club here but... who cares guetta xD i prefer to stay here listening and annoying laan on pc!!!! :p hope someone takes pics during the show for me :lollypop:

Time table posted!

Time Table:
0015u. – 0130u. Joop!
wth, Ørjan Nilsen at 04.45 am??? :wow::|

i wish i could be there !
great line-up, i love Utrecht :)

keep on AH.FM !!

All AH listeners are able to come up with questions to the dj's. So if you have a question for any of the dj's. (Intelligent questions, not questions like ''What's your favorite color bolier?'' Feel free to express them at the time we advise you to write down your question in here! that's a about 10 min before Dancefoundation starts interviewing a dj.

Be sure to be here during the live broadcast!

Be sure to bee at the party \o/ Can't wait - will leave my home in 4 hours :)

AH.fm really couldn't do it better!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

I hope be here on exactly time!

waiting patiently:)

* Replay Kyau & Albert - Euphonic Sessions September 2008 on AH.FM 03-09-2008 ~ Now Listening : 837 *

[ QUOTE = Laan ] Time table posted!​

Time Table:
0015u. – 0130u. Joop!

:music: :dancing: waiting ! :super: :cap:

I've switched over from Tiesto's ClubLife. :music:

Would be wrong to miss this:)

Back