Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my ISP decided that they were gonna turn off the line to do some 'essential maintenance' halfway through Leons set. Completely gutted :(

Holy shit - what a ******* awesome party it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me feet are aching like hell. Leon did a bloody awesome set!!!!!

Edit: Did anyone record the sets?

Last edited:
what a massive night!! :super:

Thank you Dan and all the AH Staff for arranging this broadcast for us :grinning:

Also Thank you for all the DJs participated in this massive night:grinning:

:bow::bow::bow:

what a massive night!! :super:

Thank you Dan and all the AH Staff for arranging this broadcast for us :grinning:

Also Thank you for all the DJs participated in this massive night:grinning:

:bow::bow::bow:

There was a shot out to you, mzk, alexa, amel and bunch of others towards the end :) :hug:

Tonight another broadcast. :music::super:

my vote is massive :)
it was an awesome party.. (through the radio too)

thanks guys ;)

I was present there into the crowd !!! What an amazing night :D My fav set was Sied Van Riel and Orjan Nilsen ! But every DJ were very good !

Eheh

There was a shot out to you, mzk, alexa, amel and bunch of others towards the end :) :hug:

:hug:
I had to sleep during Orjan's set.. was too late.. Maybe if I can find a record of it somewhere on the net later :grinning:

Here are some I found (taken from tranceaddict.com)

Leon Bolier:
01. Leon Bolier - Beyrouth (Intro Edit)
02. The Roc Project Feat. Tina Arena - Never (Past Tense)
03. Sander van Doorn vs. Robbie Williams – Close My Eyes
04. Airbase feat Floria Ambra - Denial (Airbase remix)
05. Leon Bolier - ye
06. Scott Bond Vs Solarstone - 3rd Earth
07. Leon Bolier - Off Shore
08. Leon Bolier feat Simon Binkenborn - I Finally Found (Extended mix)
09. Leon Bolier - My Precious (Mesh Remix) vs. Annie Lennox - A Thousand Beautiful Things (Accapela) (Mashup)
10. ID
11. Oceanlab - Miracle (Above & Beyond Club Mix)
12. Fire & Ice - Para Siempre
13. Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard
14. LSG - Netherworld (Oliver Prime Remix)
15. Leon Bolier - Embrace (Leon Bolier remix)
16. Leon Bolier & Astrid - Crazy People (Alternative Mix)
17. Oliver Lieb - Subraumstimulation (Main Mix)
18. Marco V and Sander van Doorn - Organic
19. Arnej - Dust In The Wind (Leon Bolier Remix)
20. Leon Bolier - Poseidon (Original Mix)

Sied van Riel:
01. Breakfast & Mike Saint Jules - Lifeforms
02. Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash
03. Sied van Riel & Claudia Cazacu - Contrasts
04. W&W - Dome
05. Trebbiano - Airplane
06. Offer Nissim feat. Maya - For Your Love (Sied van Riel Remix)
07. Sander van Doorn - Apple (Marcus Schossow remix)
08. Super8 & Tab - Electra (Bart Claessen & Dave Schiemann Remix)
09. Armin van Buuren - Fine Without You (Sied van Riel remix)
11. Miko - Muzaik (Marcus Schossow remix)
11. Paul Van Dyk Feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City
12. Joop - 3008 (Dj Preach Full Mix)
13. Sied van Riel - Rush

Good job once again Ghazala :thumbsup:

2895026186_5a58cdaa53.jpg

2895021620_6c32503085.jpg

2894164589_881b25da07.jpg

2895001094_791158740c.jpg

2894155935_40954b9680.jpg

2894146223_a58636da2d.jpg

2894140261_c2f691764e.jpg

2894978648_4beaeb132e.jpg

Album Releaseparty 26-09-08

Here’s a short looking-back story about my release party last Friday night.. In short: it was truly, truly amazing! I was at Club Poema around 11PM, and there was a big queue already, so I thought this night will be good for sure! When I entered the club, the party only became better by the hour. I had so much fun during the whole night… it was so cool to see that it was busy inside, that my friends and family were there, as well as many people from the music business, dj/producer colleagues and so many fans who made sure that the atmosphere was brilliant throughout the night!

The next day, when still were a bit tired (or wasted) and we were downstairs in our hotel, chatting a bit about the party with Joop, Sied and Orjan amongst others, those DJ’s told me that they enjoyed the night very much as well. Solarize Agency’s Michel was there as well, he was organising the event with me and he was completely satisfied too. Spinnin records’ A&R manager Jorn told me the same, Spinnin’ were totally happy!

That’s why I want to thank everyone who was there with this bulletin, everyone that gave me and other an unforgettable night! Especially I want to thank Michel @ Solarize, who worked on preparing the party with me for weeks, Jorn and all others @ Spinnin Records for the support they gave me throughout the years, and giving me total freedom creating my first artist album, Freek & Johan (Fine Taste), Joop, Sied, Orjan and Robson for their share in the party pleasure in front of and behind the decks, really great! I want to thank Lennart, Jelle and Dan as well, for making the live broadcast happen, great stuff! And of course, everyone who was there, and/or was tuned in to AH.fm to listen online…. Without you there was no party at all! Really, thanks from the bottom of my heart! A night not to be forgotten….

Leon Bolier

Nice words Leon :grinning:

Here are some I found (taken from tranceaddict.com)

Leon Bolier:
01. Leon Bolier - Beyrouth (Intro Edit)
02. The Roc Project Feat. Tina Arena - Never (Past Tense)
03. Sander van Doorn vs. Robbie Williams – Close My Eyes
04. Airbase feat Floria Ambra - Denial (Airbase remix)
05. Leon Bolier - ye
06. Scott Bond Vs Solarstone - 3rd Earth
07. Leon Bolier - Off Shore
08. Leon Bolier feat Simon Binkenborn - I Finally Found (Extended mix)
09. Leon Bolier - My Precious (Mesh Remix) vs. Annie Lennox - A Thousand Beautiful Things (Accapela) (Mashup)
10. ID
11. Oceanlab - Miracle (Above & Beyond Club Mix)
12. Fire & Ice - Para Siempre
13. Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard
14. LSG - Netherworld (Oliver Prime Remix)
15. Leon Bolier - Embrace (Leon Bolier remix)
16. Leon Bolier & Astrid - Crazy People (Alternative Mix)
17. Oliver Lieb - Subraumstimulation (Main Mix)
18. Marco V and Sander van Doorn - Organic
19. Arnej - Dust In The Wind (Leon Bolier Remix)
20. Leon Bolier - Poseidon (Original Mix)

great!!!! thx for the tracklist, was a great nite indeed, i know i had enjoyed a lot dancing on the danceflooorrr!!!! also i think that leon needed that nite one more hour behind the decks to add a few more tracks like summernight confessions!!!! deeply in love with it since long time ago!!! anyway... chair raving wasnt too bad at least hahahahaha

love this pic!!!!!! as lennart told me that nite... packed!!!!!!

Here’s a short looking-back story about my release party last Friday night.. In short: it was truly, truly amazing! I was at Club Poema around 11PM, and there was a big queue already, so I thought this night will be good for sure! When I entered the club, the party only became better by the hour. I had so much fun during the whole night… it was so cool to see that it was busy inside, that my friends and family were there, as well as many people from the music business, dj/producer colleagues and so many fans who made sure that the atmosphere was brilliant throughout the night!

The next day, when still were a bit tired (or wasted) and we were downstairs in our hotel, chatting a bit about the party with Joop, Sied and Orjan amongst others, those DJ’s told me that they enjoyed the night very much as well. Solarize Agency’s Michel was there as well, he was organising the event with me and he was completely satisfied too. Spinnin records’ A&R manager Jorn told me the same, Spinnin’ were totally happy!

That’s why I want to thank everyone who was there with this bulletin, everyone that gave me and other an unforgettable night! Especially I want to thank Michel @ Solarize, who worked on preparing the party with me for weeks, Jorn and all others @ Spinnin Records for the support they gave me throughout the years, and giving me total freedom creating my first artist album, Freek & Johan (Fine Taste), Joop, Sied, Orjan and Robson for their share in the party pleasure in front of and behind the decks, really great! I want to thank Lennart, Jelle and Dan as well, for making the live broadcast happen, great stuff! And of course, everyone who was there, and/or was tuned in to AH.fm to listen online…. Without you there was no party at all! Really, thanks from the bottom of my heart! A night not to be forgotten….

Leon Bolier

This afternoon someone wrote on irc that url link from where laan got the pics (Flickr: dutchpartypics' Photostream) and while i was reading the text i remembered one of the pics which is so.. aawwwwwww hahahahah i think this pic shows those feelings u are talking about in some way

2895007664_1ce336aca8.jpg

and next time.. hope to be thereee toooo!!!! ñañaña :lol::lol::lol:

I was listening the Orjan's set earlier today and heard the shotouts!!

You are the best Dan!!!!!!!! :hug::hug:

I want to thank Lennart, Jelle and Dan as well, for making the live broadcast happen,.

Leon Bolier

:beer2: Cheers for the thanks Leon :hug: The party was great, way better than emotionz the other day :grinning:

np man. Great to see that u guys spent time to make it happen for all the listeners worldwide - even knowing there was a great party going on behind the doors ;)

The liveset has been uploaded to our Archives
-> CLICK <-

Last edited:

Back