26-10-2008 DJ Teef - Utopia Sessions 001

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Smooth sunday for everyone!! Bad weather?? No friend to get out with?? or just a fuc..ing job that makes you work on sundays (like your servitor!!!)???:mask::)

Smooth sunday, yes.
All friends have bad hangovers, too much drink last night :drunk:
I didnt go out, so i'm fresh today, enjoying the vibes :music:

And yes, bad weather, it nearly always rains here in ireland :(
And it's getting cold this time of year too... brrrrr.

:bravo:OFF COURSE!!:wink:

:super:8. Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash (Original Extended):super:

9. Danjo & Styles - Duende 2008 (Danjo's Kanova Guitar Remix)

Fookin :tjon: right now !!!

:super::super::super::super::super:

Last edited:
OH my goodness this guitar remix is amazing.

DJ TEEF you have really been spinning some great stuff

Bad mood today!!?? Anything nice to say¿¿:mask:
:)

hehe im agree with them,but like one of my friend said,if it will be perfect that will not be it ;)

coming to the last tune :wink:
10. Santerna Feat Marcie - So Far Away (Original Mix)

Bad mood today!!?? Anything nice to say¿¿:mask:
:)

what the hell does this have to with being in a bad mood, i have to point out the negative and the positive points of the mix, that only being honest, Jesus...

this was a good transition, well eq'd and timewise perfect clash on the 16'th outro and intro beats

LOL I love guitars too. I'm planning on producing Trance with guitars in it as often as I can...that's why I get excited when I hear good guitar lines in a Trance song....well that and I'm also a Metal guitar player lol

what the hell does this have to with being in a bad mood, i have to point out the negative and the positive points of the mix, that only being honest, Jesus...

this was a good transition, well eq'd and timewise perfect clash on the 16'th outro and intro beats

OOOOOOOOOOO just touch a weak point there!!! Sorry... not wanted to hurt anyones feelings. I can actually be the worst beac....h my self!!!!:mask::):)

hehe im agree with them,but like one of my friend said,if it will be perfect that will not be it ;)

coming to the last tune :wink:
10. Santerna Feat Marcie - So Far Away (Original Mix)

THX a lot:grinning: C U next time!!!:bravo:

Back