26-12-2006 Bee Bee - State Of JorDance 010

choon+choon+choon+choon+choon+.......look at the tracklist.... what a powerful stuff!
megatons of powerful sounds:)

Going to hit my bed. later ppl

Thank you so much for tuning in everyone ... respect

See ya on 2007 !!!

Have a massive massive new year ... cheeeeeeeeeeeers :)

Wow!

bless ya' :) it's like I have gone for a while to another(beautiful) world and now I am back..120 minutes and + of finest and top notch trance,something like a trip to heaven of sounds. I can't tell which one of the tunes you played has been the best,because each one is a gem and made the whole set amazing as always.

Bee Bee, I hope the new year coming will bring to you all the best things,and will bring to us more and more shows like this,just awesome
zillions of thanks for playing,I am looking forward to catch a replay sometime and will make sure to not miss the next set
thanks again and xo's:respect: :flowers:
nite nite all !

<3 :ah:<3

bless ya' :) it's like I have gone for a while to another(beautiful) world and now I am back..120 minutes and + of finest and top notch trance,something like a trip to heaven of sounds. I can't tell which one of the tunes you played has been the best,because each one is a gem and made the whole set amazing as always.

Bee Bee, I hope the new year coming will bring to you all the best things,and will bring to us more and more shows like this,just awesome
zillions of thanks for playing,I am looking forward to catch a replay sometime and will make sure to not miss the next set
thanks again and xo's:respect: :flowers:
nite nite all !

<3 :ah:<3

Your a star sweetie ... god bliss you too .
nighty <3

Back