26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
and so is everyone else :P
every producer has their own sound, whats wrong with that?

there are those who will eventually become very bored of that certain producers sound. due to hearing it over and over and over.

take daniel kandi's latest productions for example. liberate and his remix of pandora sound very very very alike.

eheh, for me, I knew only 2006, 2007 and 2008.

2008 > 2007 > 2006 but maybe 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 > 2008, I don't know. Anyway, I'm liking what I had to listen this yeat :D :super:

Well i listen to trance for many years too lol, and thats why I DONT agree with you :mask:

Yea we had some good tunes but was much harder finding quality in 2008 than the previous years

I'm listening a few years longer than Bass4 (since about 2002, and lateron digging up some choons from before) , but as long as I'm listening I'm hearing new special :choon:s which have stunned me... I really can't say 'this was a bad year', because I'm listening this year more than ever (also joined AH.fm forums).

I think this year lots of great productions were made. Also technique has improved which should make it possible to get more high quality tracks :)

But depends on taste... I think it's just a matter of listening a lot & selecting the nice tracks, they are and will be there always :)

I want a great classic, for example Blank & Jones - Desire! :cry: :lol:

there are those who will eventually become very bored of that certain producers sound. due to hearing it over and over and over.

take daniel kandi's latest productions for example. liberate and his remix of pandora sound very very very alike.
yeah so what? like i said all tracks from a certain producer sound alike, you dont have to listen to only tracks from a single producer do you?

you'll also get bored of astral projection if you listen to only their tracks, they also all sound alike.

Back