26-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
That was great. Was good day here at AH.fm :loveah:
But now I must get some sleep :yawn:, if I can after Yoji :blink:

Ok it's time for me. I'm going asleep. Bye everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :wave:

bloody hell i forgot her name :lol:

your Number 1 spammer!..:blink:

ok, time to rest for 60mins, will be back for Shy Brohers as the last set for me.

Brb :wave:

:mml::mml::mml:

ok, time to rest for 60mins, will be back for Shy Brohers as the last set for me.

didnt notice i was posting so much fast hahah :lol:

anyway in case i didnt see you again tonight sweet dreams :hug:

Soooo true! :bravo:

Will try to but had crappy sleep last night after 8 hours at work then 3 hours cooking, having dinner at midnight and going to sleep past 3 am only to wake up every hour because being so excited about the Christmas and the present from Doh waiting for me to open it!

( long sentence huh ? :lol: )

Hi there :hug: I am a bit tired ( read above ) but totally fine ;) How are you ?

Merry Christmas to you too Squall :hug:

Ah, well my family was broke this year. So we didn't have Christmas. So it was kind of depressing. Tired too, from the usual stuff. Same old same old. Good to see you are doing good, tho!! =)

HELL YEAH!! :grinning2::grinning2:

and then afterwards im gonna treat myself to additional 3 hours of tech dance by listening to all of Yoji's 3 CD Tech Dance Euphoria Compilation! :super::super::super:

Ok so another hour Im with you :hug:

GOGO REMO-CON!

HELL YEAH!! :grinning2::grinning2:

and then afterwards im gonna treat myself to additional 3 hours of tech dance by listening to all of Yoji's 3 CD Tech Dance Euphoria Compilation! :super::super::super:

had that yesterday as you noticed.:grinning:

will be playing for a loong time here..
angelsmiley028ko1.gif

no way...she's not a spammer...she just likes to write with us :mask:

see you later wailo :hug:

Back