Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Cheers mate, glad you're listening to the show, as always!:)

I'm always trying to, and if I can't make it, I'm among the firsts to download the show via torrents in the next morning - as soon as I get up hehe. :super:

it is! :)
it's a local dish :smile1: but can be spicy at times :tongue:

I can't wait for my holidays ( just two weeks ) when my mum will cook me all my fav polish dishes :angel: and we will go to my fav restaurants... no more junk food or lamb! :)

Just came back from work and a shower. :smile1: I have a better mood and even happy trancy trance doesn't sound so bad :tongue:

hello CG:hug:

are you better?:hug:

same here else i'd have a real bad tummy ache :tongue:

if i eat something really spicy i would have to consume like 10 glasses of water just to put the firey taste in my mouth out. :tongue:
chilli.gif

Just came back from work and a shower. :smile1: I have a better mood and even happy trancy trance doesn't sound so bad :tongue:

heeey :hug:

i wouldn't call it happy trancy trance..., but yes it sounds nice :smile1:

btw, i just had a shower too :mask:

I can't wait for my holidays ( just two weeks ) when my mum will cook me all my fav polish dishes :angel: and we will go to my fav restaurants... no more junk food or lamb! :)
nice to know :)

what are your fav? :tongue:

Back