Titu presents Melting Point

1yearmpkq4.jpg

Every 4th Sunday
est: 10:00 - 11:00
gmt: 15:00 - 16:00
cet: 16:00 - 17:00

www.titudj.com
www.myspace.com/titudj

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Thanks Jelly! One year since I started this project. At first on the on-line radio trance.es and then, thanks to your support, on this amazing radio. Thank you very much Jellyta!

I hope you enjoy today's show, a very special set with some of my favourite tracks that have been played in the previous 11 shows. This set was played live a week ago in the Sunlight Sessions 2nd party from 00 to 01 am. Full 100% deep and proggy sounds selected to transport you to another dimension...just close your eyes and maybe you will be transported to another place, another country...just melting with music.

here we go :mml:

Thanks Jelly! One year since I started this project. At first on the on-line radio trance.es and then, thanks to your support, on this amazing radio. Thank you very much Jellyta!

I hope you enjoy today's show, a very special set with some of my favourite tracks that have been played in the previous 11 shows. This set was played live a week ago in the Sunlight Sessions 2nd party from 00 to 01 am. Full 100% deep and proggy sounds selected to transport you to another dimension...just close your eyes and maybe you will be transported to another place, another country...just melting with music.

always hun :hug::hug::hug:

oh im having so bad hungover..... :( :cry:

titooooo fine broooooooo :super: :super: :super:

01. Dimi Phaze - All this love (V-Sag Epic intro remix) [Hellectronic]

Back