• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is some very fine Trance :super::super:

:choonalert::choonalert:

:grinning:

:grinning: :hug: you're name was the 1st one I saw entering Afterhours.FM this evening via LiveSets @ AH.FM - Afterhours Radio :music:
Só many friends around again here ! How have you been today ? I heard many people had no AC current anymore since the auto-shut off of a powerplant in Florida ! :wow:

I'm doing all right. :grinning:

You're right: about 1/5 of Florida's population was left in the dark due to the blackout. It was all because of a system malfunction in the Turkey Point Nuclear plant south of Miami. There was complete chaos on the streets in some areas, where the blackout affected traffic lights. :wow:

Unusual Outage Tests Power Grid

Last edited:
Indeed...next choon I may faint again..so let me be on the floor until the set is finished...:lolz::lolz:

i faint if around me i have some girls, if not the guys doesn't catch me:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No for 15min now good too see you again came from the other place you know so very well :hug:

:)

:super: yeah - it's a much friendlier place here - I don't like 'permanent banning' unless for réally sad things. :loveah: I feel completely at home here, and I lóve to see so many familiar faces ! :) :hug:

01 - Akesson - Sunchaser (Original Mix)[Fraction CD-R]
02 - Anguilla Project Pres Star Industry - Adrift In Space (Original Mix)[Eve CD-R]
03 - Shadowrider - Blue Horizon (Giuseppe Ottaviani Rmx)[Red Force]
04 - Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Paul Miller Rmx)[CD-R]
05 - Ben Gold Feat Senadee - Say The Words (Aly & Fila Mix)[Discover CD-R]
06 - Peter Martijn Wijnia Pres Majesta - Not The End (Tom Colontonio Rmx)[Conspiracy]
07 - Activa - Remember [Vandit]
08 - Paul Miller & Manuel Le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]
09 - Graeme Harrison - Xanthe (Original Mix)[Flux Delux CD-R]

Sicko transitions is what I hear :love: :wow:

Xanthe!!!!

:super: :super: :super:

Wow, nice transition :)

i faint if around me i have some girls, if not the guys doesn't catch me:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That´s why I wanna go to Sunrise Festival...if I faint, I´ll be in great hands...Polish girls rock...:wub::)

Back