27-02-2013 Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 304

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
1422 Listeners ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 304 on AH.FM

01 - Jamie Walker - Boulevard
02 - Kayosa & Tolland - Look Around (Original Mix)
03 - Sean Tyas & Greg Downey - Dark Before The Dawn (Classic Mix)

I've just seen Sean Tyas the day after tomorrow in Lviv, his set was massive!! That's me holding the poster at the festival (left) ^^
nFeScroX-KQ.jpg
:clap: :clap:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 80 users browsing this thread. (24 members and 56 guests)

danmark_ori, MaxRS+, piccoli+, MikeyTrance, Above1stBase+, Dann Herrera, Tilt, Arjunamada88, 2badism, LazarusFan+, philparry, LeSaux+, Jeffery, rubenbaijense, kkaetysta, Jona, SUNNY TOMORROW+, andycv83, raff, graffik87, jarminvonnitely, skilly bong, csabaj2011, hage

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

actually are the 2 countries that are ruling the trance scene now a days in my opinion :bravo::bravo:

i was in London this past weekend and Ministry of Sound club that plays trance parties at Fridays was packed, Saturday i went to Energy Box at Hidden where Manuel le Saux and Bryan Kerney played and was completely packed and the tickets sold out maybe more people would get in, so UK is ruling on trance :)

I was there also :) Incredible night!

1420 Listeners ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 304 on AH.FM

Greg Downey
Greg Downey
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Greg Downey

Profile: Trance DJ & Producer from UK - born in Ireland

There are currently 84 users browsing this thread. (26 members and 58 guests)

danmark_ori, LazarusFan+, damiano, rubenbaijense, MikeyTrance, 2badism, Above1stBase+, piccoli+, Arjunamada88, Andy Elliass+, MaxRS+, Dann Herrera, Tilt, philparry, LeSaux+, Jeffery, kkaetysta, Jona, SUNNY TOMORROW+, andycv83, raff, graffik87, jarminvonnitely, skilly bong, csabaj2011, hage

actually are the 2 countries that are ruling the trance scene now a days in my opinion :bravo::bravo:

i was in London this past weekend and Ministry of Sound club that plays trance parties at Fridays was packed, Saturday i went to Energy Box at Hidden where Manuel le Saux and Bryan Kerney played and was completely packed and the tickets sold out maybe more people would get in, so UK is ruling on trance :)

ohh and i forgot to mention, that was how i like to hear trance, in small places, clubs that is the real spirit of trance :bravo:

still don't know why kearney's set of luminocity beach wasn't played :(

1432 Listeners ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 304 on AH.FM

04 - Nash & Pepper - Return To Berlin (Talla 2XLC Remix)

There are currently 89 users browsing this thread. (29 members and 60 guests)

danmark_ori, Dann Herrera, rubenbaijense, raff, andycv83, piccoli+, Arjunamada88, 2badism, Tilt, Above1stBase+, LazarusFan+, LeSaux+, Lazarus+, damiano, philparry, MacAlert, MaxRS+, Leon Wight+, MikeyTrance, Andy Elliass+, Jeffery, kkaetysta, Jona, SUNNY TOMORROW+, graffik87, jarminvonnitely, skilly bong, csabaj2011, hage

:rave::banana::rave::banana:

Back