Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
the best part right now :mml:

Oh! you're right t4e I did miss read that:blush:

As I said I thought it was strange,I mean they've been around for a long time now.

Yeah!:super:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

OMFG Tiesto :choon: :choon:...one of his best :love:

yuo are misinterpreting his use of "heard" in that sentence, he should have used "seen"...he means he never heard them play in a show....not that he never heard of them :p

AVB - Love You More ft Racoon :love: :choon: :mml:

Hell no:p:wow: no misunderstanding there!!!!!:mask: But one thing is sure : there are thousand of DJ I do not know so I'll not throw the first stone....:):lol:

Hell no:p:wow: no misunderstanding there!!!!!:mask: But one thing is sure : there are thousand of DJ I do not know so I'll not throw the first stone....:):lol:

yes there is, you are forgetting english is second language for Laan and so is for you, i know how to interpret people's missuses of words according to the context :p:p

and you messed up the quotes :p

and another MASSIVE :choon: :mml:

:choon::choon::super:

Oceanlab- Satelite :mml::dancing:

You're a half a world away
But in my mind I whisper every single word you say.
And before you sleep at night
You pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite.

yes there is, you are forgetting english is second language for Laan and so is for you, i know how to interpret people's missuses of words according to the context :p:p

and you messed up the quotes :p

and another MASSIVE

Ok, girl, OK....!!!! :console:No probs, let keep it at the level I intended to: simple joke!!!:grinning: Too much of a good mood today to screw it up on a "misunderstanding":mask::):lol::hug::hug:

Satellite!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Ok, girl, OK....!!!! :console:No probs, let keep it at the level I intended to: simple joke!!!:grinning: Too much of a good mood today to screw it up on a "misunderstanding":mask::):lol::hug::hug:

yeap...i'm floating somewhere on cloud nine myself :hug::hug:

Back