How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
02. Kenneth Thomas & Chad Cisneros Ft. Keo Nozari - Breakthrough (Oliver Smith Remix)

well tbh the big problem with Kandi was the day - i mean - Armin got ASOT on Thursdays - how busy are tuesdays and Wednesdays usually :) - im sure that if it was either wednesday,thursday or friday Kandi would be able to pull it off more consistently :)

* Once a month : 1057 ~ Daniel Kandi Pres. Always Alive 47 - Phillip Alphas - AH

bit sad news, some other DJs do find time to make more shows with busier schedules, but maybe Daniel has more/other priorities too

well that seems every friday when done with school I godda tune in to ah.fm then!

:hmmm: every third Friday .. .. .. :friends:

:rave:

well tbh the big problem with Kandi was the day - i mean - Armin got ASOT on Thursdays - how busy are tuesdays and Wednesdays usually :) - im sure that if it was either wednesday,thursday or friday Kandi would be able to pull it off more consistently :)

hmm that's what I found too bad with TATW too some time ago, I used to lsiten to it every tuesday but since that show was placed on fridays I have barely heard any show.

Now my schedules are different than before but still... Still kinda missing my tuesday trance evening... hmmm doesn't fast distance have a show these days? and has it on tuesday? hmmmmmmmm

Great start :dance:

And the three words I always use, good evening everyone! :friends:

coming in soon is an all new Stellar Sounds track :) - will be released within a month i think :) dont know why noone else havent picked it up! :)

:super::super:hello there AHLoverz!! :super::super:

darn it i missed dakota!

Back