Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This one rox:super::super::super:

Shame the dj is not here:(

* Now Trancing : 862 ~ Misja Helsloot - All Exclusive 003 on AH.FM *

This one rox:super::super::super:

:cap: Great energetic tracks ( what a difference with an hour ago :blink: )

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

Shame the dj is not here:(

A real shame. I'd love to know what these tracks are. This is a beautiful set! I WILL BE DOWNLOADING IT!!! I got off to it! :super::dance::bravo::music::mml::cat:

:super::super::super::super::super::super:
Vast Vision feat. Fisher - Everything :wub:

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Vast Vision Ft. Fisher - Everything (Original Mix):choon:

Very low pitched:lol: :choon::choon::choon::choon:

:cap: Great energetic tracks ( what a difference with an hour ago :blink: )

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

Hour 1 was chill. Hour 2 is trancey. Very, very nice set, indeed. I love it. (kiss) :love::dancing::cat:

* Now Listening : 843 ~ Misja Helsloot - All Exclusive 003 on AH.FM *

Hour 1 was chill. Hour 2 is trancey. Very, very nice set, indeed. I love it. (kiss) :love::dancing::cat:

Me too ! :super:

:book: Third long set in a row .. .. .. :music:

Misja Helsloot - All Exclusive 003 on AH.FM

* Sied van Riel - Rielalistic 009 on AH.FM
* Daniel Kandi Pres. Always Alive 47 - Phillip Alphas - Dont Cry For Me

Me too ! :super:

:book: Third long set in a row .. .. .. :music:

Misja Helsloot - All Exclusive 003 on AH.FM

* Sied van Riel - Rielalistic 009 on AH.FM
* Daniel Kandi Pres. Always Alive 47 - Phillip Alphas - Dont Cry For Me

Didn't listen Kandi, since Kandi wasn't Kandi:lol: Sied van Riel was nice, playing a tune of a friend of me:):):) Now Misja is very good too, like usually!

Polar... Just come to Delft 26 june for the party Misja Exclusive!:)

* Now Listening : 786 ~ Misja Helsloot - All Exclusive 003 on AH.FM *

Didn't listen Kandi, since Kandi wasn't Kandi:lol: Sied van Riel was nice, playing a tune of a friend of me:):):) Now Misja is very good too, like usually!

Polar... Just come to Delft 26 june for the party Misja Exclusive!:)

:cap: track a friend of you remixed / composed ? ( haven't traced your posts : did you mention the ID or are you expected not to reveal the trackname ?

:book: Friday, June 26 :hmmm: The day after Psytronic's birthday. :hmmm: Looks like I've got no appointment yet :grinning: Sounds like a plan ! :super: We need to buy some tickets beforehand ? :rave:

:cap: track a friend of you remixed / composed ? ( haven't traced your posts : did you mention the ID or are you expected not to reveal the trackname ?

:book: Friday, June 26 :hmmm: The day after Psytronic's birthday. :hmmm: Looks like I've got no appointment yet :grinning: Sounds like a plan ! :super: We need to buy some tickets beforehand ? :rave:

Yep, he composed the track... And I did reveal the ID, so did Sied: D. Trac3d & Marcus White - Stereo Coding:)

Here you can find all information about that party....:) Tickets available soon:)

So for all the listeners who want to request some Classics for the party @ 26 june (Live broadcasted on Afterhours!:)): Check this site! You can view the Requests that already have been made @ Requests --> Done requests!

You can also enter multiple requests, like I did Alt F4, Divine, Beautiful, Cloud City and Ordinary World!:)

Back