27-04-2012 Kiholm - Globetrotter 007

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ex-Driver&Satelite-SeeTheLight%5BInfrasonicRecordings%5D.jpg

Ex-Driver and Satelite make their debut on Infrasonic with a peak time trance single laden with hot melodies, delicious piano lines and a classic lead sound that is a real delight on the ears.

Oozing with classy sounds throughout, See The Light is another track from Infrasonic that will no doubt have those hands reaching for the lasers over the coming months.

Stripping back the original mix, and making a return to the label is the brilliant D-Mad. A producer who continues to shift genres, but consistently delivers to the highest possible standard, D-Mad serves up another massive re-work made with a club in mind.

01. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Love Is Not Enough (Kaskade Remix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Christian Cambas - Animate Objects (Original Club Mix) [Toolroom]
03. Riktam & Bansi - Now is Here (Andrea Bertolini Remix) [Iboga]
04. Sunlounger Feat. Zara Taylor - Try To Be Love (Roger Shah Naughty Love Mix) [Magic Island]
05. Paul Thomas & Alex Di Stefano - Shining (Michael Woods Re-Edit) [Diffused]
06. Tom Fall & Ben Nicky - Hammer (Original Mix) [AVA]
07. Cathy Burton & Omnia - Hearts Connected (Skytech Remix) [A&R]
08. Ex-Driver & Satelite - See The Light (D-Mad Remix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
09. Andy Duguid - I Want To Believe (feat. Shannon Hurley) [Magik Muzik]

5271789.jpg

Beautiful voice :wub::music::music:

Heading straight into the sun
I hear you calling
I hear you calling

And it feels like coming home
I think I’m falling
I think I’m falling

Every word you whisper
I want to believe
Make my heart surrender
I want to believe

Now the grey sky’s turning blue
You make it better
You make it better

I see a mystery in you
Let’s stay together
Let’s say forever

Every word you whisper
I want to believe
Make my heart surrender
I want to believe

Scottish DJ/Producer Andy Duguid is back with a brand spanking new track entitled "I Want To Believe" on the Magik Muzik imprint. Vocals are performed by Shannon Hurley.

It has been a while since we've heard from Andy Duguid, but behind the scenes he has been working very hard. Andy, who regularly performs as a DJ, has been in his studio for quite some time to work on new tracks, countless remixes and a new artist album. This new single is the best example and already everyone can tell that the sound of Duguid has evolved and grown. With the anthems "Don't Belong" and "Wasted", which both featured on Tiësto's In Search of Sunrise series in his pocket, Andy built a rock solid reputation and so far released his album "Believe" and the mix compilation "Miracle Moments".

"I Want To Believe" is a one of those trademark Duguid productions based on tight beat programming and an extensive, beautifully arranged break. After the climax the party continues and gives full way to Shannon Hurley's magnificent vocals. Make sure to check out the remixes. Hit!

windy_resized.jpg

Yeah she's has a very talented singer!! Gorgeous track..

01. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Love Is Not Enough (Kaskade Remix) [Anjunabeats]
04. Sunlounger Feat. Zara Taylor - Try To Be Love (Roger Shah Naughty Love Mix) [Magic Island]
10. Porter Robinson - Language (Original Mix) [Big Beat]

language.jpg

Porter-Robinson.jpg

This 19-year-old talent has been touted by his peers (read Tiësto, Skrillex and Deadmau5) as one of the nu-breed saviours of electronic music, and having only experienced the limelight for just a few months, his achievements paint the picture of a super bright future.

2011 saw Porter achieve what some do in an entire career. He provided solid tour support to Tiësto and Skrillex, as well as debut appearances at Electric Daisy Carnival, Ultra Music Festival and Electric Zoo that led to him entering DJ Mag’s Top 100 and the Billboard Top 21 Under 21 chart.

His EP "Spitfire", which crashed Beatport’s servers on release, smashed its way to the #1 position in the process and held fort for 2 weeks solid. He’s already remixed Lady Gaga and Avicii, and has a string of A-list artists knocking down his door.

10. Porter Robinson - Language (Original Mix) [Big Beat]
11. Leon Bolier & Cliff Coenraad - Belmonts Revenge (Original Mix) [Dim Mak]

0.jpg

belmonts-revenge.jpg

Back